Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What has happened to me?

Canis_Lupus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
Last weekend, I drank some beers (4 or 5 or something, so not that much) an hour or 2 before I took my shrooms. I had read about people drinking bottles of wodka and other junk like that in combination with shrooms so I thought that it wouldn't harm me... Also, i have had the flue (de griep) a few days ago so I still was a bit sick that day, but in the evening I felt better and I thougth I could handle some shrooms. Apart from some "muscle-relaxers" or whatever they call it (something that makes the pain in the muscles go away) I had taken NO medication.
Anyway, so 2 hours after I drank some beers I ingested 7,5 grams of Philosophers Stones and 30 grams of Mexicans. I was lying at the couch, in front of the TV when suddenly, after only 5 (!!!) minutes I started to feel the shrooms coming up very heavy. I was feeling a bit nauseaus so I went to my bed. When I closed my eyes I got REALLY, but I mean REALLLLY sick, so I puked into a buckle that was placed next to my bed the day before (as a precaution for I had the flue). After about half an hour I was getting better, but the half hour was like hell. I felt like a football beeing tossed around.

I was wondering: what has happened to me?

cody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Juil 2005
ok first of all...philosopher stones are pretty heavy to your stomach,and i see you allready took 30gram mexicans with it.
the reason you were a little bit sick and you drank a fiew beers will have to do something with it...?(maybe the combination?).
trip if you feel healthy not only mentally but physically to.
do you always take such high doses and combination of shrooms ? (not that it matters,depends on each person.)
anyway as you see there are several reasons for your nausea.
i suppose you feel fine now ? :)

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
well ... if you don't respect yourself or the mushrooms - this is what happens ...

why drink BEER ? on the day of your trip ... ! ... it mkaes you weak

G

Invité
I do not really agree with the last comment about the beer. I had some great trips with shrooms combined with beer and they were great although a bit less "spiritual" than high doses without beer.

What I do not understand it that you find it strange that your body rejects this "divine" poison when you recovering from being ill. Also drinking alchol when you are recovering from such a thing is also not a really good idea. Alcohol lowers you immunsystem so it will not help you recover like many people claim.

With these kind of things its just a matter of listening to your own mind and body. In this case it was probably just a bit too much for both.

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
I think it's also the reckless, un-ritual use of the mushroom that fucks you up like this. Could even be like emotional vomiting.

al those things you took with the flue just gone. Man I would be puking 10 feet. :puke:

And I don’t know about combining mushroom because they all seem to have there own character

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
remember that the shrooms make every emotion or feeling 10x stonger. So probably you were a little sick but you felt very very sick....

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
Fungus, whether it's shrooms or truffles, often makes people a little queasy feelin' initially... that combined with the alcohol you drank and your other medication - what a combo! No wonder your stomach revolted... and then trippin' a little to accent the ill feeling... Wow! :shock:

Live and learn, eh? :)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Mixing shrooms with alkohol or tripping when youre not in perfect health conditoin is not a good idea.

I've seen people having bad trip when eat mushrooms after drinking not so much alkohol

Either drinking, either tripping, both- no good

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Drinking and tripping isn't that bad, IMO. I have often had a little red wine before tripping - it prevents bad trips.
Also I have once had quite a lot of pure vodka when I was having a bad trip and it really turned it around and it became very positive (not very spiritual, but that didn't matter in the moment)

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well I wouldnt recommend anyone to take some shrooms after getting wasted from alcohol :P
especially NOT with the amounts of shrooms that u took
oh well :) it happened it was not smart and u know that now

Xochipilli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
This Shit happens if You don´t respect the schrooms!:roll:
Take them wen you feel well 8) and not when you´re sick and drunk! :shock: