Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What Drugs have you Taken on flights!

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
i did all sorts of drugs on planes mostly opiates since i was addicted for years but i have distinct memories from each expriance

1.Eating hash on a 6 hour flight from Israel to London.
this was GREAT, thank god i didint take to much that day because then it could be to crazy but it got me to a place where i felt one with the clouds like the plain wasent even their!. made the seat much more comfortable and the flight seemed to have passed very fast.

2.Tramadol on a plane from Mexico to New york.
Well Tramadol is a weird synthetic opiate and it feels different from most other opiates in my opinion something like a mix between a super mild dxm trip and codeine. anyway it was mostly great since everything was super comfortable but i remember being to pissy because i was high and tramadol makes time go by slower for me so the flight seems very long.

3.Xanax and Zolpidem(ambien). 12 hour flight from Israel to New York
Well it was the best! the very best. why because i cant remember 10 hours out of the 12. for me it was a 2 hour slurry plane ride!.

Things i think i would like to try but it seems crazy and impossible
1. A large dose of high quality MDMA (think how great it would feel!)
2. i wish that one day ill have the balls to try a nice hit of acid on a plane but since i allready get claustrophobic i think not.
3. SHROOMS ON PLANE!!! HELL YEAH

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
and why am i an idiot

Xanax is more then popular for flights much like alcohol

Tramadol is neither here nor their its legal and it shouldn't of caused any issue

the hash well that was a little problematic for legal reasons but besides that made my flight much nicer

you gotta understand i dont deal with flights well

i gets fucked up on something every time i fly. usually just some alcohol

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont give a shit what drugs people take on flights as long as they dont cause trouble but they should be carefull . It might be legal in the country you are in to posess and take tramadol but it isnt in lots of other countrys .

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
I have to agree. Taking drugs on flights, though it may sound appealing, is really just going to cause problems for the rest of us who strive to be responsible users.

That said, if it were possible, someday I'd love to do mushrooms on a plane. 8]

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
This all reminds me of Harold and kumar: escape from guantanamo bay.

You don't want to end up in guantanamo bay do you. :?:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I would like to smoke some weed on a plane. Or off a plane, i don't care.
I love the herbs :weedman:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Last year on my birthday I dropped acid right before going through luggage control. As they searched through my toilet bag, I sucked on the blotter in my mouth. About ten minutes before boarding the plane I was tripping. The experience of flying was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, though unfortunately I didn't have the best music on my MP3-player. I talked a bit with my colleague sitting next to me, who had no idea I was on acid, and then just meditated for the rest of the flight to Amsterdam. There too none of my other five colleagues noticed I had taken anything, nor the clerk who compared my face with the picture in my passport. I wouldn't try doing all that on mushrooms however.

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
dude you are the MAN acid on a plane sounds great

last time i took mdma i tried to visualize how it would feel on a pllane and it sounded just rightl

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
no good music on your MP3 Player again.
How can that be?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
magickmumu a dit:
no good music on your MP3 Player again.
How can that be?
LOL!!!

I underestimated how boring Saint Germain would be. It was just an hour however. The rest of the trip was lots of fun.

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
codeine, alprazolam, diazepam, carisprodol and tramadol... but i don't really like tramadol, it makes me cautious

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
CM, you're a freak, though a responsible one. :P

I'm more or less a bit too punctual when it comes to setting. Taking anything during a flight is definitely a no no to me.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The dry recycled air is usually enough to send me into lalaland.

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Last year on my birthday I dropped acid right before going through luggage control. As they searched through my toilet bag, I sucked on the blotter in my mouth. About ten minutes before boarding the plane I was tripping. The experience of flying was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, though unfortunately I didn't have the best music on my MP3-player. I talked a bit with my colleague sitting next to me, who had no idea I was on acid, and then just meditated for the rest of the flight to Amsterdam. There too none of my other five colleagues noticed I had taken anything, nor the clerk who compared my face with the picture in my passport. I wouldn't try doing all that on mushrooms however.
I wouldn't enjoy acid on a plane, I fear. I'm much too ADD on acid and I like to flit from activity to activity as the trip guides me. Sitting still for that long would drive me craaaaazy on LSD. ;D Glad you enjoyed it, though.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
haven't tried anything on a plane, but i do like ganga cookies on loooong bus rides

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve gone in the bog and rolled joints and smoked them and also smoked some heroin but it takes ages and massive ques of realy anoyed people werent polite when i came out .

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
CM, you're a freak, though a responsible one. :P

I'm more or less a bit too punctual when it comes to setting. Taking anything during a flight is definitely a no no to me.

That's exactly what i was thinking of. :D:D :lol: