Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what drug can...

skimandala

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2008
i would like to know about a drug that...

1. causes A very mild high effect
2. is easy to get ahold of
3. is legal
4. is nice :D

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would say Marijuana, but its illegal. Almost all the legal 'drugs' are not good.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Getting High on Chocolate!! :D or some pure cacao..

edit:
or checkout some herbs there are so many herbs outthere that are legal and profide good effects.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
kratom?

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
skimandala a dit:

3. is legal

dopamine?
fall in love, causes high effects for me.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
JosVU a dit:
skimandala a dit:

3. is legal

dopamine?
fall in love, causes high effects for me.

good idea, I think I'll go out now and fall in love with somebody 8[
;)

yeah, but basically, high percentage chocolate, tea (preferably green or black), maybe kratom, or a nice walk in the forest ;) or at the beach, or somewhere else.

edit: I forgot music. music makes me really happy. maybe search for some new music, I do it all the time :>

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" Almost all the legal 'drugs' are not good."

"a nice walk in the forest or at the beach, or somewhere else. " - "music" - "fall in love" or S-E-X .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Remember that skimandala is only 13 years old.

Skimandala my advice to you is just to research 'drugs' at the moment, and wait a few years to try them out. In the time being, I suggest you practice meditation, as it will develop skills necessary for a psychedelic experience.(Just observe and do not attach to anything)

PEACE

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
In addition to the aforementioned:

ginseng

It's like caffeïne, but different ;)

Btw, there's also ginseng tea. I bought a box of Dr. Stuart's Triple Ginseng tea a while back and for me it was quite effective.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Well... DXM, if you try a low second plateau dosage. Or a high first plateau dosage. Depending where you are, also, you could get painkillers or amphetamines legally. Kava also is legal...

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
******* sells several different smoking blends, not sure there effectiveness though.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Yep id have to recommend kava, you can buy it at you local health food store. Altho the recommended dose is 3 capsules daily, you will end up having to take a handfull all at once to get the effects you are looking for. VERY light, but quite relaxing and peaceful. Also great for medetation. But there have been some reports of liver damage due to kava, so its your choice[altho im sure you would have a bigger risk with alcohol], also i beleve that these reports are in the single didgets in the US.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Skimandala ,

It would be good if you asked your dad .

Kava Kava was taken of the market in Germany a few years ago because of possible liver damage . I think that a 13 year old should not be taking it .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Indeed

"Kava Kava was taken of the market in Germany a few years ago because of possible liver damage"

And Alcohol? It's not just possible liver damge, it is liver damage. Makes me wonder why alcohol is still legal.

PEACE