Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what can be found in a blotter ? (psilocybin?)

highhopes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2005
I was asking myself what can be found in a lsd blotter ? Cause this week i ate one and the effect were not similar to the things i was expecting from lsd (quick though,....). In fact my trip was very similar to an experience with hawaian mushrooms (mental and sedation)... So i wonder if sometimes you can have psilocybin in lsd blotters ?

Thx

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Simple Answer... No

You do have a slight chance of a Research Chemical on your blotter though...

But I would say that you just got weak LSD...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
IMO LSD is very similar to psilocybin, so you can't expect something completely different!

And, to answer your question: there's hardly any substance except lsd that is potent enough to give you a trip from a small piece of blotter. I can't think of any case where other substances than lsd were on blotter trips. You might get one with just nothing on it, though...

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
its tragic, nowadays they sell LSD to ravers, what a fucking disgrace! weak LSD for the techno generation, the 'psychedelic revolution' must be entirely dead now. last time i did acid it cost me 15 euro (!!) and it was as weak as i suspected it to be, no hallucinations whatsoever ... a dance drug, LSD, everything is going down the drain.

hey, i know a secret, shred dried mushrooms to dust put it into citric acid and drink it, there's a 5 billion pages long thread on shroomery.org about this. the trip is supposed to be 25 times stronger than normal (one guy said: 1.5g + citric acid is like taking 8g of dried mushrooms + maoi), so if LSD isn't the same anymore mushies will do it too!

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Source: Anarchy CookBook

1. Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian wood rose seeds.
2. In 130 cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.
3. Filter the solution through a tight screen.
4. Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.
5. For two days allow the mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood alcohol.
6. Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling it "1."
7. Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two days.
8. Filter and throw away the mush.
9. Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled "1."
10. Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to evaporate.
11. When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.

· 30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
· 15 Hawaiian wood rose seeds = 1 trip

Many companies, such as Northop-King have been coating their seeds with a toxic chemical, which is poison. Order seeds from a wholesaler, as it is much safer and cheaper. Hawaiian wood rose seeds can be ordered directly from:

Chong's Nursery and Flowers
P.O. Box 2154
Honolulu, Hawaii

LSD DOSAGES

The basic dosages of acid vary according to what kind of acid is available and what medium of ingestion is used. Chemically, the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If you're chemically minded or making your own acid, then computing the number of micrograms is very important. Usually between 500 and 800 mics is plenty for an 8 hour trip, depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard of people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only extremely dangerous, it is extremely wasteful.

LSD comes packaged in many different forms. The most common are listed below:

1. The brown spot, or a piece of paper with a dried drop of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals one trip.
2. Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost any color, size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is cut with, as a lot of acid is cut with either speed or strychnine. Also note dosage.
3. Small white or colored tablets have been known to contain acid, but, as with capsuled acid, it's impossible to tell potency, without asking.

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
That an LSA extraction, not LSD. And some of the RCs have low enough active doses to fit on a blotter, and there have been cases of DOI being sold as acid.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
themoles a dit:
hey, i know a secret, shred dried mushrooms to dust put it into citric acid and drink it, there's a 5 billion pages long thread on shroomery.org about this. the trip is supposed to be 25 times stronger than normal (one guy said: 1.5g + citric acid is like taking 8g of dried mushrooms + maoi), so if LSD isn't the same anymore mushies will do it too!

Don't overstate it. 25X would be a *very* scary trip. Most people say it's about 2 to 5 times stronger than usual... It's said that it katalyses the reaction of psilocybine to psilocine, so that more of the good stuff is taken up by the blood to the brain. A thread about this can be found on the shroomery.org

Another one might be adding black currant juice one hour before the shrooms. This might seriously enhance the trip, use with caution. See the gummihuasca thread on this forum under Mushrooms and the same thread on shroomery.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
deviant a dit:
Source: Anarchy CookBook

1. Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian wood rose seeds.
2. In 130 cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.
3. Filter the solution through a tight screen.
4. Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.
5. For two days allow the mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood alcohol.
6. Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling it "1."
7. Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two days.
8. Filter and throw away the mush.
9. Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled "1."
10. Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to evaporate.
11. When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.

· 30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
· 15 Hawaiian wood rose seeds = 1 trip

Many companies, such as Northop-King have been coating their seeds with a toxic chemical, which is poison. Order seeds from a wholesaler, as it is much safer and cheaper. Hawaiian wood rose seeds can be ordered directly from:

Chong's Nursery and Flowers
P.O. Box 2154
Honolulu, Hawaii

LSD DOSAGES

The basic dosages of acid vary according to what kind of acid is available and what medium of ingestion is used. Chemically, the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If you're chemically minded or making your own acid, then computing the number of micrograms is very important. Usually between 500 and 800 mics is plenty for an 8 hour trip, depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard of people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only extremely dangerous, it is extremely wasteful.

LSD comes packaged in many different forms. The most common are listed below:

1. The brown spot, or a piece of paper with a dried drop of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals one trip.
2. Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost any color, size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is cut with, as a lot of acid is cut with either speed or strychnine. Also note dosage.
3. Small white or colored tablets have been known to contain acid, but, as with capsuled acid, it's impossible to tell potency, without asking.

Please edit your post man... This is just total bullshit!

Acid cut with speed or strychnine... Fuck Anarchy cookbook... Making ppl believe they can make their own LSD... Dammit...

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Well it's not just that it isn't true it's just complete bullshit...

Please edit your post man... Some fucker might be dumb enough to actually extract LSA and sell it as LSD to his friends and get shot and chugged in the river to rot... Then you might be fishing on the river and see that rotten body...

Or maybe I'm just flipping out lol I need some sleep

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
deviant a dit:
lol i just posted a document...didnt said it wuz true....

When it comes to drugs, let DEA and easily bribeable, less reputable members of the academic circles take care of the bullshit. They do it for living.

It would be nice if anyone posting any quantifiable information (ie. not trip reports, opinions etc.) on a drug would either know for sure that the information is true, or would know by experience.

That Anarchy Cookbook paper is just the kind of garbage because of which people still believe in and spread the stupid rumour of strychnine in LSD. "Because we were told by RAAWR ANARCHISTS it must be true rite? rite?"

DOB has been discussed as a possible substitute in a blotter, but logic would say that the OP's blotter was just shitty. There is also another possibility: the OP doesn't state if he has used LSD before, so maybe it just isn't what he expected.

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
If he was misfortunate enough to have 5-meo-amt on the blotter I'm sure he would have mentioned spending the next 8 or so hours puking. He said it lasted about as long as shrooms so it couldn't be 5-meo-amt.

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
If he was misfortunate enough to have 5-meo-amt on the blotter I'm sure he would have mentioned spending the next 8 or so hours puking. He said it lasted about as long as shrooms so it couldn't be 5-meo-amt.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I've tryied a bloter only oce, it was much weaker than mushrooms.
its tragic, nowadays they sell LSD to ravers, what a fucking disgrace! weak LSD for the techno generation, the 'psychedelic revolution' must be entirely dead now. last time i did acid it cost me 15 euro (!!) and it was as weak as i suspected it to be, no hallucinations whatsoever ...
(one guy said: 1.5g + citric acid is like taking 8g of dried mushrooms + maoi), so if LSD isn't the same anymore mushies will do it too!

I often listen tracks with titels like "300mcg" and "1200 mcg"..
What to do? here in Bulgaria there is Now "psichedelic revolution", because in the 60-70 here was only comunism, no psichedelics, no real hipies,
and now we discover this world.

8 years ago only 12 or 50 people knew about the mushroom, now in september/october thousands of freeks are picking psylocibe in the mountains..
"Mushdance" parties
http://ouim.org/index.php?go=gallery&al ... ad_dreamer)
we are poor people and we realy don't have spare15 euro for 75mcg bloters :lol:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I often listen tracks with titels like "300mcg" and "1200 mcg"..

Do you know "1200 mics"? Nice music... http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tip/tip1cd921.html

I'd really love to get my hands on some research LSD where you could exactly measure a dose and move yourself upwards from 100 to 1200mics :)
I did have connections to get relatively strong LSD blotters but that was 7 years ago and at that time I only used it as a party drug and I only took 1/4 or 1/2 of a blotter at once, what a shame...
Now I'd really want to do more of it but I can't get my hands on any :(

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
i have the same problem acid is way to hard to find these day's. hope there will be a new pschycedelic revolution soon. bring back the acid!! :lol:

TIMID_ROBOT

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mar 2006
abrad84 a dit:

Have you ever even tried it??? The times I've used it I didn't got sick at all... It did take long though

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
Almost everyone get sick with it though. Swim tried it twice with 2 friends and they've all got a headace for hours. You might be an exception

G

Invité
themoles a dit:
its tragic, nowadays they sell LSD to ravers, what a fucking disgrace! weak LSD for the techno generation, the 'psychedelic revolution' must be entirely dead now. last time i did acid it cost me 15 euro (!!) and it was as weak as i suspected it to be, no hallucinations whatsoever ... a dance drug, LSD, everything is going down the drain.

Just try to get the liquid stuff man, it's the next generation stuff ;)

Strong, clean and clear