Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Weed + dried blood?? wtf??

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i heared that if you roll a joint with weed and some dried blood, you get really really stoned, anyway it seems very disgusting.
anyone have experience with this?

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
:? Maybe if you forget you are bleeding...

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
yeah, i heared that it would also be used by some vampire cult freaks, and that blood from someone else gives the best effects.

also, in fear and loathing in las vegas there's dr.gonzo talking about some satan freak who was offering him some human blood, and that it would get him in the highest spheres he ever got.

very strange :?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Meduzz a dit:
also, in fear and loathing in las vegas there's dr.gonzo talking about some satan freak who was offering him some human blood, and that it would get him in the highest spheres he ever got.

very strange :?
this wasn't blood this was adrenochrome

G

Invité
No that was humanblood my friend ;)
This line is in the scene with the adrenochrome, but he deffinately says that someone offered him some human blood and it would take him higher the he ever was

Believe me, I know this movie inside out.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
No that was humanblood my friend ;)
This line is in the scene with the adrenochrome, but he deffinately says that someone offered him some human blood and it would take him higher the he ever was

Believe me, I know this movie inside out.
strange, I watched the movie a thousand times and can't remember this one. nevermind..

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Sounds like an urban myth. And yes, there is a reference to human blood in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, but even the adrenochrome acts as sort of a hyperbole in the story for it isn't as powerful psychoactive in real life as it is portrayed in the story..

Especially if one is obsessed with vampires or holds some other mystical connotations to blood, there's a good chance for a placebo effect.

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
That is a very interesting myth, but if blood got people goofed then none of us would be sober. Imagine - burning to death would be something you'd look forward to!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well maybe its because if u mix someone else's blood with your blood... and its a different bloodtype .. it might cause some weird stuff .. but I think its just a myth yes

orange

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
ProStoner a dit:
well maybe its because if u mix someone else's blood with your blood... and its a different bloodtype .. it might cause some weird stuff .. but I think its just a myth yes
I think if you kill someone violently, or you make someone scared...

there is adrenaline or some other natural im-scared-chemical in that persons blood.. and then when you drink his blood..... you get high... :idea:

BooYa

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
getting stoned by smoking a joint with weed and dried blood?
well i usely get stoned of a joint without any blood just weed:p
and the little bottle from fear and loathing is pure adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine) and causes hallucinations

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
BooYa a dit:
the little bottle from fear and loathing is pure adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine) and causes hallucinations

Both in the book and the movie they refer to adrenochrome. I was also unable to find any references of adrenaline causing hallucinations. But there is some information available about the adrenochrome and it's alleged psychoactive properties at wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

I also came across this article that has a few historical pointers that some might find interesting:

http://www.bizarremag.com/ask_bizarre.php?id=1669

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
ProStoner a dit:

A blood type not yours or O- is simply rejected by the body. There is nothing in blood itself that could give any kind of a high, although maybe if vampires attack a lot of bums, we'll get to see alcoholic vampires.