Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vacationing

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, not positive yet, but most likely this end december - january I will be going on vacation. I didn't get to see any nature really this summer so I will be a concrete jungle monkey by then.

I was thinking baja california, but people tell me it is just sandy deserty area? I thought it was jungle-ish?!

I was also thinking brazil but I want to save that for when I'm older...

My roomates may be going to cancun but I really don't want that type of experience right now.

Anyone going any place interesting / know of somewhere to go during southern hemisphere's summer, northern hemi's winter?

I want to sit in a jungle all day where I can be relatively safe from getting punctured but still not see 7 tourists on my way in. I was going to go to madagascar, but tickets alone are double my budget :(

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Costa Rica? I would go somewhere in central or south america for sure man, go to Peru and take an ayahuasca ceremony :) That's big on my lists, or perhaps iboga in Gabon.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Man. You !

My friend is going to costa rica in feb.
but his #1 destination is the gabon. is your name dave? cough.

I'm not going to go to the gabon till I am at peace with my life - I still want to live a little longer :)

Costa rica. I kinda want to - my parents said "We won't let you go to mexico alone" so I guess that's out. I want to save brazil till I'm older... Costa rica might be an option. Got plans for december/january? :)

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
Man. You !

My friend is going to costa rica in feb.
but his #1 destination is the gabon. is your name dave? cough.

I'm not going to go to the gabon till I am at peace with my life - I still want to live a little longer :)

Costa rica. I kinda want to - my parents said "We won't let you go to mexico alone" so I guess that's out. I want to save brazil till I'm older... Costa rica might be an option. Got plans for december/january? :)
Oh I WISH I was free man, this winter I'm landlocked and I've set it aside for psychedelic voyages. Won't be taking much time off until the summer after next I'm afraid, need money to build up for a grand adventure :D

Well, if we are both saving the aya and iboga ceremonies till later, maybe we should meet up at the destination. It would be cool to gather a bunch of us together for a communal psychedelic experience in the rainforest :unibrow:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Oh I WISH I was free man, this winter I'm landlocked and I've set it aside for psychedelic voyages. Won't be taking much time off until the summer after next I'm afraid, need money to build up for a grand adventure

I'll be in olympia in may... if you're around. Edit; oh shit summer after NEXT?!

Well, if we are both saving the aya and iboga ceremonies till later, maybe we should meet up at the destination. It would be cool to gather a bunch of us together for a communal psychedelic experience in the rainforest

talked me into it

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
am i invited?! :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
I want to save brazil till I'm older...

why, anyway?

also, olympia in greece? or at the games?

in february there's a seemingly cool psytrance festival somewhere on an island in panama, it sounds awesome. my dad asked me if we should travel again this february (went to thailand and cambodia this year). maybe I should ask what he thinks about middle america :mrgreen:

but one thing is for sure, I'm gonna walk my foot wound for three months in cashmere this coming summer :D or maybe two and spend one month in an ashram. given that I can gather the money for it, of course. maybe 2 months india and 1 month shiftworking...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
BananaPancake a dit:
but one thing is for sure, I'm gonna walk my foot wound for three months in cashmere this coming summer :D or maybe two and spend one month in an ashram. given that I can gather the money for it, of course. maybe 2 months india and 1 month shiftworking...

that sounds awsome, best of luck! i tried to just do my thing on foot as a wounderer, but that shit is NOT easy. but again all i had was a pocket full of change. i lasted about 5 days. that was one hell of an adventure. beatboxing for change, trading a helping hand for a ride to the next town over, getting back into street magic here and there :p, sleeping outside in the cold/wet weather, and spent my birthday in an internet cafe talking with some indians haha. the weather got the best of me in the end, but it was an amazing experience full of every emotion you could think of. a month of that would be life changing to the max!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
1. trick, wanna come? I don't have a destination yet!
2. Olympia in Washington State (USA)
3. Brazil, I'm too young for it. I don't know enough, I have too many "why's" that I need to get rid of (fuck answering them! They just need to go away).

I'm thinking costa rica. I've always wanted to go to China's country side too... There are so many destinations!

Costa
China
Brazil
Chile
Venezuala
Anywhere in central
Olympia (May 2011)
Australia - northern
New Zealand...

man..... rar. what to do where to go

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, won't have money for big trip - I'll end up going <1000 miles away most likely. (if at all :( )

This may though, I will be going to the National Parks in Washington state. Should be fun, I have atleast 3 friends accompanying me aswell.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i just made friends with a rich doctor who goes to costa rica every month or 2 to party.
:mrgreen:

and ive been invited to join him in his adventures whenever.
lets go sometime man!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'll sure visit Costa Rica anytime as well, lots of Austrian people over there. some hippies, some biologists :)

so I just booked a flight to Bombay for february :D I figured it'd be better to go abroad when the weather sucks at home, no need to go somewhere in summer, since summer is quite amazing here as well - in stark contrast to winter

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
haha, I'll let everyone know when I'm going. A friend of mine has researched every indigenous tribe there, and I'm fairly familiar withthe "good" spots to go.

Still going to olympia national park in may or june :) anyone? eh? ehhh?