Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

US is losing the propoganda war!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008

check it out

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
they have fucked up trying to play world police... :toimonster: :rock:

authorities you can all suck my dick!!!!!! :nod: :unibrow:

make love not war!! :D :oops:

peace

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I worked with a guy who was in the military a couple of years ago, he was a veteran of desert storm, and didnt seem to be a bad guy, but he had some fucking thought process issues, mainly in the areas of 'world policing'.....that was, I am sure, put in his empty young head by some beer-gutted drill sargeant-

spice- "I don't think we have any authority to be policing the world'

Private J- "if not us, then who"?

spice- " how about, um, NO ONE"

Private J- "then, that would be....chaos"

spice- "do you REALLY trust everyone that gives you orders in the military?"

PrivateJ- "thats not something I think about much"

spice- " mmm I can imagine....so if you don't trust them, but are obeidient to them, what does that make you?"

PrivateJ- "I don't really care for the way you think"

spice- "yeah, me neither, it is what it is"

This guy loved getting high, he smoked weed like I do. He drank, popped pills (I dont do any of that shit) whatever he could do to get some relief from whatever was dogging him. Whenever the full sun came out (I'm beside Texas, so everyday almost)
he would break out in this hellacious rash like skin condition, and it would start blistering, then the blisters would weep, then the skin would start peeling from his face in strips (NOT making this up) and it usually lasted 2-3 days with a week or two between episodes.

I said- Bro, what the fuck is wrong with your skin?

He told me that he picked this up in Kuwait during desert storm, that the doctors say it was either a virus or one of the bacteriological weapons Saddam used on them in the field.

So, they wont tell him essentially.

And he re-enlisted last year, I've not seen him since.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
as it seems to me, that's a authority victim freak or so, probably pretending not be one... that's relatively common, if you ask me... these people can turn to sheepwolves... maybe try to be somewhat careful man... don't trust the snakes.. be polite and look down at them, not buying their shit. if they in turn try to be condescending just smile at them, innocently, wisely, mockingly.
but let them their mental prisons if they fear to be unplugged......... because the mental prison means security for them.
haha ... hmmm ... they act like they do, probably because they don't know any better and they will learn their lessons the hard way or perish some way or another. you only have to be responsible for yourself, really...

also the drug abuse fits... to compensate other shit.... that's essentially what drug abuse IS.... :finger: :-| :-| :-|
drug use can unite the people, war against the drugs is war against the people and their unifications.

the wicked replace god with celebrity.... that's their fkn program...damn retarded, sick kids... :paranoid: :retard: :confused:

it's like they have to do to others what was being done to them....

why not just let kids be kids... :angry: :angry: :angry: :\

poor devils...and damn nazis. they must learn it the hard way, because else they can't seem to learn at all.

....i would say.... better the right propagandalfs ftw!!!!!!!! hmmm :lol:

peace

My Pitiful E-Rep

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
We should just chill from the 'world police' action. BTW, that's not a loaded term! And, I'm certain that's what China and the rest of the world are doing, just chillin' like Bob Dylan. On the couch. Takin' bong rips. Wondering why this speed freak USA is pacing the room peeping out the windows... tryin to be the 'world police' or something! Dude! Chillax, bra!
-pft- Not like this thread kinda proves the original point lol.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
totally man...exactly that's what we lack right now... relaxed people who can take it easy...
of course not saying that everything should be taken for granted etc etc :wink:

peace