Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UK

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
is there any psychonauts in the uk
that now were to get dmt from
im from manchester myself and i want to do it soon
i know it is possible to get dmt of the silk road but
i keep thinking that this could be abit risky

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
hey. SWIM is from manchester and SWIM can get it from stockport for £2 per hit or £70 per gram. extraced from a trusted source too!

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Should i remember you guys that this place is deal free ? Please keep that in mind .

Also the use of swim does not protect you, thats just a myth. That's why we dont use it here.

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
just to be clear i'm not a dealer and wouldn't do anything like that on here. thanks for the info though.

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
I'm not saying that you are of course, just wanted to make it clear for the goods of everyone. :)

I've been searching for dmt source in the past and it came to me thats the best way is to extract it yourself.It's way cheaper than 70£ ;)

J

justinbiber469

Invité
It showed that many UK companies, particularly smaller businesses, have cut wages rather than lay off staff. Larger companies tended to reduce their workforce more but maintain wages........

D

DanVagabundo

Invité
Thanks for posting flexiverse. I read your original post, which encapsulated exactly my intentions: finding a safe and guided initiation to DMT.

I've just joined the forum with a view to getting in tough with you to find out more about your experiences. The original thread is now closed.

This is my first post, so I guess I've got another 19 to go before I can message you directly. I sent you a friend request, if that can help to speed along the process of messaging directly.

Ouroboros - you link is dead, very interested to find out about extracting DMT naturally, if you have a working link or sources you would recommend, I'd really appreciate you passing them on.

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge.

S

Syndicate1990dmt

Invité
Flexiverse It seems as if you are the only one who can help me , this is a last ditch effort I have tried to find a source other than making it myself which is very very unlikely and can not find anyone who can help me , I do not want to be kicked from the forum ect so I don't know how I can contact you other than giving you my email address and hoping that somehow you see this I have no other way and am extremely desperate I have been wanting to try DMT for a long while now and can't find a way so if you can help me out like I think you can then please please contact me..my email is [email protected] you.

S

Syndicate1990dmt

Invité
Flexiverse you are pretty much my only hope my email is [email protected] hopefully you see this before my post gets deleted , I'm hoping that you can help me out thank you .

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
mmmm if -and only if- I understand, why dont you see it : ) ?!

Abej^a G. a dit:

I've never used DMT smocked, only Aya (with preparation and diet) ... I dont like solvents... but when I will try it for the first time, I'm sure.....

to the ingredients, there are many sites...

dont be in hurry to do this... the moment will arrive. these plantes are sacred (like all the world : ) ...)