Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

U.S. Supreme Court Says Church Can Use Ayahuasca

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Have you heard of this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... k&refer=us

I first read it in a German Newspaper this week, it really got some attention by the media. I was just watching Real Time with Bill Maher and he also brought it up.

I don't know if this kind of attention is good or bad... there's gonna be a whole lot of people hearing about DMT for the first time...

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i guess its better if people hear from a church using DMT than some kid freaking out on it. I have also read the article on some dutch website, rather interesting.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
They are already trying... read this:

The Justice Department says DMT can lead to depression, intense anxiety, disorientation and psychosis and that the drug is a particular danger to children who are church members.

I really don't think the Uniao Do Vegetal church will give ayahuasca to children, but this is the typical government scare tactics, involving some "poor children". Remember the tales about bad guys giving lsd-candy to children? It was only lies, but my mom still believed those things in the early nineties (and with her millions of other people, I guess).

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
My mom also beliefed that there were people who fed drugs to children. Crazy how people can believe everything the media writes... :roll:

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
well dont forget the native american church.. they can use peyote, now and then someone comes whining about it again, but it never succeeded.
i got a great documentary "the history of marijuana", it shows what kind of propaganda the government has used against cannabis, quite funny.

G

Invité
I heard they tried to find the bad properties of ayahuasca, but they could not find any.

It cleans the body, enhances social skills and lets your discover what you really want in life. And damn how many people need some better social skills!