Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Two Stars?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Hello!

Well, I've been searching someplace to ask this question. Probably, here it's a good place.

Sometime ago, like almost a year or so, I was at my window smoking and I was looking at the sky and I started to see like "Two Stars" moving in the sky very slowly.. and everytime at the same distance of each other... and for like 15 seconds... then they just started to vanishing away, very slowly.

At the time I thought a little and I was bit excited for what I saw, because I was pretty sure they couldnt be meteorites... and when they were loosing the light, while vanishing, was so slowly... it really felt good.

Well and then, like 2 weeks later or so, I was walking near my house, and I suddenly felt like looking at the same place in the sky (at the time I felt something was atracting me to look to there), and damn! There they were again at the same distance, moving really slowly in the same way and vanishing away again...

If anyone knows what this is or if it ever happened to you...

Best regards! :)

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Hey random, could be a few different things.
It could have been two meteorites that burned up in the earths atmosphere. Could have been two satelites in the sky or maybe even a plane flying behind a cloud, but I like the meteorite-thing better, it's a lot more mystical if it isn't of human making :wink:

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Well, they were no plains, (im not that dumb :p) and there were no clouds.

They were , at eye view, just like two normal stars, same kind of light and so, but they were moving..

The thing that made me so surprise about it... is that they were, the two times I saw this happening, at the same distance and practically in the same place when I saw them in the first time.( the second time I saw it, I was really Amazed by it! ) They were moving REALLY slowly, so that is what makes me doubt it were meteorites. And when they vanished, they lost their light REALLY slowly... I mean I was watching them(all process), the two times, for like 20 or 30 seconds...

Regards!

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
I have seen something similar once..
something what looked like a star was moving very fast, then suddenly stopped and started moving in the opposite direction. Then it stopped again and faded away slowly.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i have once seen a flash in the sky. it was a bright night and me and my brother were smoking a joint outside. suddenly there was a huge flash of light comming from the sky behind me. i looked at the sky behind me and i saw a vague trail of light in the sky pointing to the ground.

nothing in the news the days after though...
still don't know what it was. it was waay to bright for a "falling star"....

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I told this to my friends, and at the time they were like "ok...nice" or "maybe it's a product of your imagination" lol..

The weird thing was seeing the same thing happening twice exactly the same way! What makes me think, in one way, is that probably is something normal that I just didn't saw it until those days... and in the other hand it was really weird, even that "energy" that, somehow, "called my attention" to look at that place in space where it was happening.

Was that kind of feeling when someone is looking at you and you just feel it, and look directly in that person eyes.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I had the same experience with acid. Only there were millions of stars shooting back and forth between the stars and making lines and signs. And they made sounds, like static energy, but more 'round' if you know what I mean.

Seriously: this could be anything, perhaps a sattelite (or 2) of some sort.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I once at the beach saw a little weird thing that flew erratically above my head but was no star, it reminded me of how a butterfly looks when flying but it was VERY high in the sky and I too saw it 2 times. I was with friends and they too saw it... we don't know what the hell it was, maybe some human-made thing capable of floating... or a very high moth!