Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

toxic food and misinformation or even disinformation

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe you are aware of this. i am not talking bout food only but also medicine. i think the pharmaindustry fucks up A LOT... :roll: you can start to observe this even in the way the product is being advertised if you have the right look for it so to say...
and the only motivation to do it like they do is profit and more profit without regard for the reality of peoples' lives and health, etc etc, = ignorance.
so this type of ignorance is what makes me want to puke certain people right into the faces. or also put my shoe in their faces...
especially the (pharma-)industry is in cahoot with the government a lot. so if you noticed it: they want to fuck us up with their ignorance, nescience and cruelty. control and manipulation are just the first step. so unplug yourself from the artificial matrix and stay unplugged, if you can and are ready for that.
you can see how unnatural many of those people are and how they effect the planet. alone that they want to forbid us nature.
i mean to a certain extent i can understand this because of so much nescience etc but what about a more lasting and holistic politics?? if people would be aware of the dangers etc etc, they could act with real and true responsability and there wouldn't be much more need for all that fake manipulation and control shit that's going on... hypocrites...

if you ask me, it's because the chosen system of our (western) "so called civilization" that has spread like a virus on the planet, is "somewhat" based on exploiting other people and nature in general. so maybe you can imagine or even already see what this has done to our nature. the white man in his ignorance and racism fails to recognize to whom he is really doing that.... IN THE END....

well i'll leave it at that... i thought it's something to think about and think deeply if you care about the future of "life".

ah one more thing. i kind of disagree also with the general distribution "politics or so" that seems to be the rule in the west... which can also be applied to food of course... they rather throw it away than think about a better way of dealing with remains of supermarkets or daily markets etc etc or than to give it to someone .... it's devilish really.... :cry: :roll:

peace

P.S. i realize the topic how i wrote it doesn't completely fit 100% in this section, but hey there is also place for discussion i would suggest.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
braineater a dit:
i kind of disagree also with the general distribution "politics or so" that seems to be the rule in the west... which can also be applied to food of course... they rather throw it away than think about a better way of dealing with remains of supermarkets or daily markets etc etc or than to give it to someone

i think the topic fits.

you know there are some companies now that are getting into this to help reduce the amount of waste they produce. companies like whole foods, publix, and starbucks are getting together with the soup kitchens and donating things like sandwiches and bread for the needy. this however, hardly scratches the surface of the waste that they produce. i used to work for a starbucks, and on any given night, they would throw away $200 worth of pastry and sandwich...

it's a start though

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I worked at michael's art's and crafts and they would throw shit away if the sticker on it got ripped instead of putting anew one on. I got a 100$ mirror that way. :)

Pharma industry is not in it to poison us - lets make that a distinction. They ARE in it to make money, and if they can make a product that will help people more than it hurts (even if hurt eventually leads to death) they will do it. It is not their intention to kill / poison us, it is their intention to make money. That is it.

The pharma, agri, government phenomenon is called the "Revolving door" - the FDA head becomes the pharmaceutical president, the president of monsanto becomes the head of the USDA, vice versa, etc, etc. It is awful, it is disgusting, and the goals of the system are all wrong.

Pharmaceuticals: Make a medicine that treats a symptom, is safe enough to keep the patient alive and relatively well, is best if the medicine does not cure the problem - only treats. It must be profitable (watch Fight Club for the simple mathematics of this :) )

Agribusiness: Create a large supply of food at a very low cost, in a reliable fashion (GMO's, mass fertilizer, monocultures).

Notice nowhere in agribusiness is there HEALTH (of the environment or the consumers) in their goals.
Notice in Pharmaceuticals that there is no "cure" in their goals.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
Pharma industry is not in it to poison us - lets make that a distinction.

this is not a place to speculate. nobody can speculate their intention.

IJC a dit:
They ARE in it to make money

The pharma, agri, government phenomenon is called the "Revolving door" - the FDA head becomes the pharmaceutical president, the president of monsanto becomes the head of the USDA, vice versa, etc, etc.

Pharmaceuticals: Make a medicine that treats a symptom, is safe enough to keep the patient alive and relatively well, is best if the medicine does not cure the problem - only treats. It must be profitable

Agribusiness: Create a large supply of food at a very low cost, in a reliable fashion (GMO's, mass fertilizer, monocultures).

Notice nowhere in agribusiness is there HEALTH (of the environment or the consumers) in their goals.
Notice in Pharmaceuticals that there is no "cure" in their goals.

this^

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What would be the end goal of poisoning us if that were the case?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Allusion a dit:
that is not my stance, so i will not entertain it like it is.
nobody can speculate their intention.

you should also bear in mind that there is never an "end goal" for anything, only a process (of management, maintenance, etc)

I think the CEO's and business men would strongly disagree... Remember, they are quite reductive. "They" :lol: