Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Total panic whilst on 40x salvia (with link to video)

• Auteur de la discussion cyber_cynic
  • Date de début
C

cyber_cynic

Invité
Hi trippers,

About 2 years ago myself and a good friend were interested in trying salvia,We decided to try the strongest extract available to us at the time (40x)

I remember little of this experience other than a feeling of panic and the profound sense of a very powerful, but wholly malicious being that existed in a way that was not physical.

During this trip my friend grabbed a camera phone and recorded some of the funniest footage ive seen in my life. Although for all this time i have kept the video secret in embarrassment, I have decided now that I want to share it to get some answers.

can anybody relate to the "evil being" I described OR

explain the (admittedly hilarious) high pitched wailing that resulted (the link to the video is at the bottom

LINK : Removed by moderator

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thank you for uploading videos on youtube with you smoking salvia. much appreciated. especially such videos like yours.
again, thank you.

:roll:

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
Yeah man, it's just what we needed!
You deserve a 40x smack in the face, till nothing is left of it.
Well, I'd better not waste any more words or time on you, because I would be banned from this forum if I did.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I’d say you are the malicious being, or at least your ego is. Being so young and delving into these realms of the mind is a gamble at the least. Ignorance and unawareness are the worst frames of mind to go into any of these things with. Perhaps this is why it was difficult or unpleasant; it was a reflection of your mindset and readiness before entering the trip. Always remember set and setting. Although the case here I see is merely immaturity.

If I were you, just go get drunk or something until your ready to face the entirety of the world and the psychedelics which help explore that world in a constructive and bettering way; not just to get high, as it seems is the case in this video (I cant understand a thing!). This brings me to my next point...

Why post it up on the net? Especially you tube. It’s only increasing the burden on communities like this from oppressive legislation and decreasing public awareness to the true nature of substances. If anything, this reinforces the facade that all drugs are useless beyond their addictive and destructive potential, as most, if not all, of the vidio's of its kind have. Thanks mate :(

This is not a website for abusers or those who can’t tell the difference between one and a user. Please, do some research and some exploration and come back with an open mind.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
you put in words what others (in this case I) think (except for the first paragraph, I would have never come up with such an idea, brilliant). you are the master of the words for me, buffachino :D

oliboytje

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
buffachino a dit:
I’d say you are the malicious being, or at least your ego is. Being so young and delving into these realms of the mind is a gamble at the least. Ignorance and unawareness are the worst frames of mind to go into any of these things with. Perhaps this is why it was difficult or unpleasant; it was a reflection of your mindset and readiness before entering the trip. Always remember set and setting. Although the case here I see is merely immaturity.

I agree totally! altho i don't think its really an age thing. I'm 15 and I am interested in the world , psychedelics and the history of all them.

But what this kid did was wrong and i hope he lmearnes his lesson about putting video on Utbube and actually ABUSING sacred salvia! 40% salvia , u crazy or something ? Not thta its wrong doing it , but i'm sure he just did it for getting pleasure and not looking at the spiritual site without even trying other methods.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Hello, and welcome to these forums.

I've begun writing this post before watching the video. This way I'll less prejudice.

Salvia is rather powerfull experience, and can be just as much traumatic as, lets say, a car accident if you go into it without proper preparation.

The malign being you're talking about is fear itself. It can get amplified to enormous proportions. I had 2-3 terrifying salva experience more than 6 years ago, and only now I considering to try salvia again. And although those salvia experiences were uncomfortable, I'm still gratefull to learn from them.

The strong responses about your video may have scared you away from here. That would be a pity.

I thank you in advance for posting the video. Such videos are never the real cause for making psycedelics illegal by any government, they serve only as the immidiate excuse to take actions to 'protect' us citisenz. In this case you are the messenger, but I'm convinced that any other salvia video poster would have gotten the same angry responses.

(watching video)

Well, I was expecting to see something really disturbing. But all I see are two teenagers that get more than they aimed for.

Bad taste maybe, but nothing worth killing the messenger.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
Yeah, I know. My reaction in special was undue, and I feel sorry for that.
I shouldn't have reacted on an impulse like that, it's rather foolish of me especially since I know better. Cyber_cynic probably learned his lesson too well by now, I already regretted my reaction the next day I woke up, but then it's already too late of course.

I guess my apologies would be in place, but he will not be checking back here again I think.

C

cyber_cynic

Invité
Hello again,

I am sorry for the offense I caused with my post, I wasn’t my intention.

I will admit that my usage of salvia was more of an exercise in teenage experimentation than one towards greater metaphysical understanding and that I certainly was less mature at the time (2 years ago). I know now that it would have been more prudent to have tried lower concentrations like 10x or 20x first instead of leaping headfirst into 40x.

After 2 years I am well aware that salvia is incredibly powerful and I have not tried it since, I have also discouraged friends and acquaintances from experimenting with salvia or at the very least to have a friend nearby (as I did) to intervene to avoid injury.

I certainly hope my video does not become part of a prohibitionist argument to ban salvia, people have the right to enjoy it. However I feel a bit offended by the explosive response I got from certain other members (Paracoculi, I think violence is rarely justified especially on something like this!) and the suggestion that salvia is just for older, more mature and more enlightened people seems almost as oppressive as government legislation to me.

When I have time I’ll add something to the video to warn people to be cautious with salvia and ask a friend to be a sitter.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
cyber_cynic a dit:
Paracoculi, I think violence is rarely justified

That's true, so hereby I apologize to you for my strange outburst and all that, there's no excuse for it of course, but I was already agitated at the moment and the bloody CNN-newsflash added up to it, then you showed up with the video.
I hope you didn't take it all too personal though, it won't happen again.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Wow, this new 'internet' thing everybody is talking about is wonderfull !

OjoRojo420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2007
I will tone down my response since I rather give you the benefit of ignorance...

Just go and rent a copy of "The Beach" with Leonardo DeCaprio.

If you don't get what I'm trying to tell you after watching the film then I rest my case.

Thanks to fellow Americans like you Salvia will be scheduled as a dangerous drug by the FDA way before 2010.

If you just want to get really high go and sniff contact cement... Please!!!!

Please!!!!

I implore you sir!

OjoRojo420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2007
I will tone down my response since I rather give you the benefit of ignorance...

Just go and rent a copy of "The Beach" with Leonardo DeCaprio.

If you don't get what I'm trying to tell you after watching the film then I rest my case.

Thanks to fellow Americans like you Salvia will be scheduled as a dangerous drug by the FDA way before 2010.

If you just want to get really high go and sniff contact cement... Please!!!!

Please!!!!

I implore you sir!