Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The taste of salvia extract

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Hi! Did you notice that ******* has salvia extract in different flavours now? (Cherry, Tropical Rum etc.)

I really wonder what you think about the taste of salvia and if this special flavours are interesting? I think the original taste is not bad at all.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
me neither..

i just wish it'd work for once!!

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
you have not ever had an efect of salvia? damn your life sucks ;)

ajcmcd

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juil 2005
if salvia hasnt worked for you the only thing i can say is that the only times it hasnt worked for me is when the wasnt enough inhaled at once. to get the full effects of salvia, you must inhale enough to get to the point of actual intoxication, otherwise there is very very little feeling from it. if you smoke just below how much it takes to trip balls, then you most like wont feel anything or just barely a buzz. just try to smoke as much as possible in one hit, or before you exhale, because efects begin as son as you exhale. actually, the strange thing is, once i held the salvia smoke in for so long i began tripping before i let the hit out, and when i did, it felt like the trip just rushed up on me. great experience.

poink

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2005
hello! i recently bought the 5x rum and the 10x original..

the rum taste sucked, it was very heavy smoke, and it didnt give me anything
the 10x was strong in potency, and the smoke is smooth enough for me to inhale. so i think that selling the flavoured extracts is meaningless, and i advise anybody whos thinking of buying one of them, to buy the real thing instead. peace!

DiViNe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
I'm also selling salvia with flavor. But I don't sell rum ( I dont like that one eather). But the "Tropical Punch" and "Cherry" is very nice. It's good for people which have problems to smoke salvia because of the taste.