Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Source The One

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Hello everyone, Im Monad one of the new moderators!

Ill drop a couple of lines just for the ones who dont know me at all...

Im Italian, but I lived for some years in the UK and I traveled to many other countries. I tried lots of plants and chemicals, but my main interest are entheogens. After drinking ayahuasca in the jungle, I set my self on a path of health and rectitude (although I quite often fall of it :grin:)... Hopefully, Ill be able to give back a tiny bit of what Ive learned during all this year!

Ciao!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi!! welcome!!! cool that there are some more moderators now!! it's good that you already have some experience...
lol you took ayahuasca in the jungle?? that's amazing!! i'm astonished!! hey i would say don't worry too much about making mistakes... sometimes it can be better doing mistakes and learning from them than trying to avoid mistakes too much in the first place.
i hope you know how i mean that. basically i would say if you are honestly and nice from the heart to the people than they are mostly nice also.
anyway... i wish you a great time!!! best wishes and greetings from germany!! :heart: 8) ;)

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Yeah, I know what you mean... But Ive been doing certain kind of mistakes (drug wise) for too long, so I guess it's time for change :) Plus, psychedelics are such great tools, that I dont really need anything else!

Thank you for the wishes BrainEater ;)