Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Psychotherapeutic Setting

MichaelVipperman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Août 2011

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
comfort is key. especially in regards to being around those people the entire time... i prefer the "go it alone" method, following essentially all the same steps, however, i would never advise somebody that they should follow my path and do the same.

MichaelVipperman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Août 2011
Solo-trips can be great once you've got some experience, but it's really important to be around somebody at least the first few times. And even if you're experienced, before a solo-trip you should call a few friends and make sure at least one or two of them are going to be free that day so you know for sure there's somebody you can call if need be. Sometimes the experience is really isolating, and just knowing that somebody is thinking of you that day might mean a lot, even if you don't actually see them.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
My next trip is going to be a solo, though it wont be for awhile i think...

i've tried to go solo before but my cousins came home with a mate and we ended up going to the pub, was a rather mediocre trip but enjoyable nonetheless

next time i'll be going camping or something out bush

B_G

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Déc 2011
To my opinion LSD psychotherapeutic setting developped by Grof for patients with cancer or lethal illness are really centered on a psychotherapeutic relation. Prior to LSD people need to see a psychologist several times to create a personal link. In a solo trip, you're alone with your ego. Both experiences are interesting but not sure its the same setting or that they must be duplicate.
my2cents