Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Proverbs of Hell

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
I'd probably ask Jesus if he's happy about what he's done...
which one?

The term jesus is a prophetic title given to more then one person (imaginary and real) - so is "Christ" btw.

If we are discussing a political figure named Joshua, that might or might not have existed around the time when Pontius Pilatus was City-Protector of Jerusalem, then I know at least of whom we are talking about.

A struggling freedom fighter, whos ideals were very simple and not at all religious. A guy, who had to fake his own death and whos ideals were abused by some of his more attention-hungry followers. A poor fellow who received so much bad karma post-hume, that eternity would not be sufficient to clean it. A guy who was so dangerous, that even after 2000 years, he is not left in peace and his mind is trapped by all those little figurines which depict him dying. A simple carpenter, who was a pothead, smart and enlightened, who tried to save people from political and metal (church) opression, by freeing their spirits and minds, without any church, religion or other mental cage. Who was made a head figue of something he dispised more then anything. And at the end had to die for(even if it was just a way to get out of the whole mess).

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I don't mean Jesus (Joshua) as a political person.

I mean Jesus Christ as an Image, an Ideal and a propagator of a new Order.

I mean Jesus Christ as a raped, exploited martyr, exploited by greedy human beings (later known as Popes and other asses).

What the "real" Jesus have or haven't done is lost since 343 b.c. (If my memory doesn't trick on me), since the council of Nicäa.