Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The philosopher stone !

dialektik

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2013
First time I have tried those truffles I was drunk (1,5L strong beer).

It was amazing.

If you feel good on alcohol then do it, but don't drink too much. Just drink enought to make you feel confident and quiet :)

Qumkwat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Fev 2013
I took Philosophers Stones two times, first time, 10g of the lightest (according to smartshop's advices) and it was great, pretty visual and confusing trip ("What the fuck am I doing here ? :O"), the second time 15g of Golden Teachers truffles, on an empty stomach, it was great too, hilarious and so.
The smallest dose they sell you (in Netherlands) is 10g, I think it is the best dose you can take for a first try, because indeed, it can be very surprising.
I never took alcohol while tripping on truffles, because I wanted to feel precisely the effects from the substance I was taking, with no parasites feeling, but I think a couple of beer won't destroy you or your trip. More... I couldn't say what are the effects but, juste, be careful mates.

Have a nice trip, and because it is never said too much times : good Set&Settings is very important and can totally change your trip, take care of it !

PS : I didn't understand it the truffles are rotten or if you fear they rot soon, but indeed if they are rotten, forget it ! And eventually, if you want to conserve it, just cut it in slices, put it between two sheets of paper on a radiator and wait +/- 2 days, I used mine two months later and they were still good ! (I took it in a cup with hot water)