Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Moore plan to save the US

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
The quick, all-encompassing change that lurks as a wish between the lines of your words

ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN, get over it, and choose the lesser of two evils.

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
I do not wait for it to happen, it is something that I belive. I do not live in the USA, so I have nothing to choose from that election. I still have to belive that the votes are counted in reality (wouldn't it be ironic that they weren't ?), perhaps they are counted as they were in Florida ?
I don't want a revolution. Those kind of ideologic parades are only good for throwing sand in the eyes of the people while they change the face of the beast.
You returned the question to me unanswered.
I cannot understand the true differences between Democrats and Republicans, first, because I live on another place; second, because they spend big, big rivers of dirty money on their campaigns, cleaning it and third, because they are not the ones in charge. They are told what to do, as you are told in your job, and me in mine. I don't care if my team plays with the red shirts or the blue shirts, since the referee is already bought.
I've chosen to know my neighbour and distrust "my" politicians. They can't handle me a little sugar if I need it. They can't pick up their axe and chop the head of the raper that came at night while I was working.
So, I intentionally chosen not to answer any of your questions until you have answered mine.

Let the best man win.

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
You have ?
From what I understood, you support Obama because republicans are a piece of shit, but you never met him or neither have the faintest dream that he can be an honest being.
Is this your answer ?

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
you said;

"I cannot understand the true differences between Democrats and Republicans, first, because I live on another place; second, because they spend big, big rivers of dirty money on their campaigns, cleaning it and third, because they are not the ones in charge"

They are NOT the ones in charge. We agree there......who, exactly is in charge?

OF WHAT?

If you really are not familiar with the political machinations of the democrats and republicans, then you may not know about the 'LOBBY'.....the lobby, simply, is the buying of political influence. This is the real force that drives so much of politics in this country.

There are as many different lobbyists as one could imagine.

wikipedia has some interesting things to say on lobbying:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying

For instance, one example of lobbying and its corrupting influence can be found here:

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2008/06/mc ... -lobbyists

and here:

http://mccainsource.com/mccain_fact_check?id=0007

and here:

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Halliburt ... _1227.html

again....

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/2005/09/68829

So you see, the lobby is what pulls many strings in this political system.

It is not realistic to expect all the power in a system such as this to be vested in one man.

It is supposed to go beyond the purely primate concept of an 'Alpha Male' in charge of everything from the sexual access to the water to the food supply.

In my opinion it is elementary as a concept, that one person SHOULD NOT have all the say. Talk about the quick road to hell.

I do not 'support' Obama, in terms of voting, or of asking others, formally, to vote for him.

I am merely stating the obvious; that I feel he is by far the lesser of two evils.

What do you believe, that 'he is an Arab'?

G

Invité
555, Spice does not want to debate intellectually. He wants to 'ego-trip'. Have you ever heard him say anything remotely like he could be wrong? People like these are a waste of time. I have better things to do than debate the protocols of debate. He is a frantic egotist.

I mean, why else would you do this?

And earlier, about the 'ABC' news, I included a winky there but he 'chose' not to see it. "There are none so blind as those that will not see". It's more important for him to be 'right', that learn something new. If I do return, it will be in the other areas of this website. You could debate politics until you're blue ( or red) in the face. Carry on.

G

Invité
spice a dit:
Yeah, I'm the only one here that thinks you're full of shit, ellis. :wink:

Point proved. (I'm EllisDee, and this message was approved by me) 8)

G

Invité
Go stand in front of a mirror and argue some more. Maybe it will come to you. Oh, and get enlightened. 8)

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
Spice, now I have understood your opinion. I would agree with it at 100% if I trusted this system. IT IS the system by we are made to live, but that doesn't mean i have to agree with it.
I continue to state what i previously stated, like everyone does but fails to admit.

Ellisdee, fortunately I don't need backup on my questions with spice, and neither I think he is a waste of time. I have learned to talk and walk by myself before I was one year old, and i keep improving in that area everyday. So thank you again.