Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Flow of Life..

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
@Mindastronaut, i was also shocked when i heard it for the first time, that you fall out a tower... I wish you good luck with your recovery.

magickmumu a dit:
If you want to squat a building, I can check in with the squatters here in Rotterdam.
Maybe they can give us some help and tips. There should be a squat info centre (or something) in Amsterdam to.

If you're serious please send me a PM

I am sure they won't help. Because squatting also has a bad image in Holland. The politicians are also trying to forbid squatting..... So these squatters won't support this, because there scared to destroy there own image. But i did squat for couple of years and i also know how to find good squats and to research everything. I also know advocates who probably can support us, which cost us nothing.....

If we find a good place somewhere in Holland, and if there are more then 10 people who are wiling to help squatting this place, then i am in for it!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I suggest we open a center for silent meditation. It's nobody's business what methods we apply to achieve that meditation. We might reveal that later, as part of the total package, but for the time being we should just present it as a place where people can undergo guided meditations. If we don't organize rave parties and such, we won't attract attention from authorities. If we behave well and we have qualified staff members, I'm sure our activities will be tolerated. We can figure out a strategy that works for everyone.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I suggest we open a center for silent meditation. It's nobody's business what methods we apply to achieve that meditation. We might reveal that later, as part of the total package, but for the time being we should just present it as a place where people can undergo guided meditations. If we don't organize rave parties and such, we won't attract attention from authorities. If we behave well and we have qualified staff members, I'm sure our activities will be tolerated. We can figure out a strategy that works for everyone.

:) Well, that sounds great! I suggest we should go find our selfs a empty farmhouse ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Any secluded building will do.

Paleis%20Soestdijk%20011.jpg

Appel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
I am awed by your story MindAstronaut and the tower that you came across. It'll make me more cautious about unknown surroundings.

Count me in for supporting and helping with the centre! If somebody finds a good building.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Jee heavy story. Has it been in the news? Hope it wasn't 8)

MA, you sound almost like this was in fact the kind of egodeath that you needed... Heavy story....
I wonder about the other guys too...

CM, I couldn't keep myself from suggesting this type of construction for the community
potala-side.jpg

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Jakobien a dit:
Jee heavy story. Has it been in the news?
My guess is it hasn't because it didn't concern a legal substance.

Nice building. But I'm afraid we'll have to go low-budget for the time being. The first building I'm going to check out is an abandoned Chinese restaurant though.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
If you are talking about setting up a place where we could live as a self-sufficient psychedelic community, count me in for sure! I would be ready to spend some money to make it come true. That would not be too soon though, for the moment I can't have a job that pays enough. I actually am pretty lost, don't know what I want to do for a living... I could just find something that doesn't ask for more than a year of study before you can start working at a good salary (like in the construction) and start saving money for it.

So... is this serious or just some talk about dreams that you don't intend to realise? :p

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
very interesting. I recently had dreams about this.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Psychoid a dit:
If you are talking about setting up a place where we could live as a self-sufficient psychedelic community, count me in for sure! I would be ready to spend some money to make it come true. That would not be too soon though, for the moment I can't have a job that pays enough. I actually am pretty lost, don't know what I want to do for a living... I could just find something that doesn't ask for more than a year of study before you can start working at a good salary (like in the construction) and start saving money for it.

So... is this serious or just some talk about dreams that you don't intend to realise? :p

We are seriously thinking about it... ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
My guess is it hasn't because it didn't concern a legal substance.

Or he/they didn't mention it...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Or he/they didn't mention it...
It's never the victim that informs the press, but police officials. Or?

If you are talking about setting up a place where we could live as a self-sufficient psychedelic community,
I'm very sorry, but that's not what I have in mind. There are already self-sufficient eco-communities all over the world, and there are psychedelic communities too. Having a community requires lots of manpower, resources, management, space and time.

What we're talking about here is quatting a building for the purpose of setting up an office (to compile information, write articles) and an area where we can organize lectures, workshops and psychedelic sessions. A community may develop around these activities (for example a small group living in the building itself), but it's for the activities themselves that we want to squat this and future buildings. It will not be a place to hang out and drop out, as much as I would like to create such a facility as well.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
They were all peaking when the ambulance and police came to the spot. I can't imagine they could pretend to be sober to the police. What happened to the others MindAstronaut?