Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The earth is growing !?!

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh man I knew this for a long time, I was telling my geology teacher the same thing in early high school !

The scientific community is so hilarious...

timetraveler2012

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2008
I saw this video a couple months ago while trippin and it totaly makes sense....
expanding earth
expanding universe
expanding consciousness

Both religion and science exploit the average human being by knowing and concealing facts of our origins.

Even current changes occurring on this planet are more profitable if you can blame everything on man made causes.

Maybe knowing the rate at which the earth is expanding one could better predict future global changes... or even predict a date in the future when the exponential rate of expansion would make the planet uninhabitable. If it is exponentially expanding, that would mean we are closer the the end than the beginning of our time here on earth!

or maybe i'm just really stoned.

happy winter solstice :)

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I have time travelled and you are not st(satan)-owned.

It is exponential, but as the granite refolds on the mantle creating the mountains and actually "shrinking" the continents whole inner continents open.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1424629/posts

This is why the theory in which the continents get submerged by the melting ice caps is completely bollocks ; it's granite floating right unto magma that is 3 times as dense, there is no way the earth will be flooded, it's all crusting up like sugar into sulphuric acid and the excessive water will actually cool down the magma infiltration and making the crust continue to, well... crust.

There is also an infinite supply of petroleum generation due to this phenomenon which is NOT the result of dinausaurs decomposition, this theory is ridiculous.

Ok lets not munch more than we can chew here !