Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Doors by Oliver Stone

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Who has seen this movie? Anyone know where to get it?

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Awesome movie. I'm sure you could pick up a copy at any music/movie store. I think I bought mine at a Best Buy for $10.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yeah, seen it in the cinema with some friends when I was 16. I remember smoking weed in the men's room during the break. In the movie Jim talks quite a bit about Peyote and shamanism.

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
I really like Val Kilmer in this film, he does all the singing himself and his voice and appearance is just like Jim Morrison. I really loved the film.

For buying, probably some online stores will have it.

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
trytoreconnect a dit:
And amazing song when he meets Warhol in the club... Venus in Furs^^
Yeah, it's the best song of the Velvet Underground.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Magnificent work!

The scene in where Jim realises that the ignorant times on our planet have gone, symbolised by the sneaking man on the horse, as well as the car scene as a child, sums up the entire spirit of the rest of the movie. He knew it was just a matter of time, from the very first moment he climbed on Pam's balcony ...

He was born too late... :cry:

Remarkable also how Jim used his tremendous creativity and humor to put a mirror in front of the cop who sprayed in his sight. The answer he got was purely hate, shame on past actions is something where a large majority of modern humans can't seem to deal with.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Awesome movie!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm a little late on this thread, but I have to tune in, because this is such a great movie.
I had never done lsd or other drugs besides weed and alcohol at the time when I first saw it (I must have been 15 or 16 by then). This movie sealed my fate, I had to try all that stuff. I think I have watched it at least 20 times.
One of the scenes that made the biggest impression on me was when the guys were all taking mescaline, walking out in the desert starting to sing "my wild love".

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
A great movie indeed, also one of my first openings into the psychedelic world. I think it was this movie (and my friends :D) that inspired me to try LSD for the first time. (I had only smoked weed for a few months before ..and nothing else :D)

If you are still looking to find this movie, you may always find it on the P2P scene as a torrent.. PM me if you need any links (I'm not sure we are allowed to post them here, or are we?)

pluto

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Fev 2009
.. and Val Kilmer just amazing