Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ten things you should think of when trying psychedelics.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hey all,

I wanted to compile a clear list of things one should think of before using entheogens. The most concise idea I came up with is.

1. Don't resist.

Maybe we can get a good list that covers many aspects of a trip. I guess it could be useful for basic questions we often get. I.e. "How should I prepare for mushrooms?" or "Why did my friend X go bad on all this acid he took at New Year's?"

Anyway, help out! Submit your ideas, we can work together to create valuable information for everybody.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
4. Intent for using the substance.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
5. Measure the dose (get it tested if necessary). Make notes of the dosage and the time(s) of ingestion.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
6. Trip alone (If using it as an entheogen).

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
7. Make a play list, prepare your MP3-player or iPod, or organize your CD's. Download/buy some new music a couple of days in advance.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
take care you have an empty agenda the day before, the day and the day after. Thoughts like "Man, I don't want to go to my parents in law tomorrow morning" are deadly for your trip.

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
7. Make a play list, prepare your MP3-player or iPod, or organize your CD's. Download/buy some new music a couple of days in advance.

that's number 2 =)

X. Take a deep breath (maybe a few more will be necessary)

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
fasting:

-eat nothing at least 4 hours before the trip (6 hours before the last ''heavy meal'')

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
8. Have plenty of spare time on your hands with no obligations, for an internal integration process. Especially an acid, ecstasy, (some) research chemical experience require at least 2 days off, with the day of the experience excluded.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
make art.

laugh.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Very good, keep going.

I think 2. and 3. and 4. can be summarized by:

2. Prepare well.

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
Ask yourself why you want to do it. Too much free time ? Boredom ? New experiences ?
Aim at the sky.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
somewhere during the storm:

X. Be quiet
Y. Equalize the Sky and the Earth
Z. Ignore everything else you thought about accomplishing during the session
I. Ignore X, Y, and Z, every other proposal on this topic and everything I've said