Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Symbology of a dream

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
GOD, ealier about the bloodlines, i wasnt being raciest or negative in any way, i have firends who are native american, irish, and so on with more straite forward bloodlines who somehow inheret pyschic abilities and senses, or just stronger "spiritual senses" if thats a good term, i am by blood a hienze 57 and a mix of a bit, my wife is native american and german mostly, with being married to her, family members(on her mothers side) have practice witchcraft, more of there own form then wiccan, for over 4 generations, who stem from salem during the witch trials and past that, yes i have seen her geneology and she is a decendent of sarah goodwill i think her name is.
i have not only witnessed some remarkable things from my wife, but also her sun is starting to come into his own kind of genetic inheritence.

none of my family(my mother and father) as far as i know have practice any sort of mind opening belife that involved prying open the psyche, and i have not inhereted crap from them, but from what i have seen and observed with family and friends i very much do beleive in some way it can be passed on.

Honeslty, with such information gathered in my life just by oberserving and practicing esoterics myself, you cant just toss it out especially with something as to somehow pass something on to the next generation but spiritualy?
a good term i have learned to call it which im not sure who started it, mabye the golden dawn is natural witch, someone who either has had that natural open psyche "to some extent" past either geneticaly or spiritualy(sould wise), but ofcourse not too take it likely as to say i had a dream and vuala!. but more reffering to people who in generaly experience more "psychic phenomina" usualy as a general pattern in their life if you want to say it that way.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"psychic phenomina"

What psychic phenomena ? Real ? Or imaginary ?

"the golden dawn "

What do you mean by that please ?

Just because someone is a descendant of a person tried for wichcraft doesnt mean that they or the tried person was a witch . If that were so a very large majority of the people in Europe would be witches . Think about the wich hunts and inquisition . Then think about that the most of the people who were murdered had been tortured into making statements against themselves . If one looks at those statements they are mostly the people are mostly admitting things that were in a catalog writen by the catholic church wich had no conection with what wicca did or believed .

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
"psychic phenomina"

What psychic phenomena ? Real ? Or imaginary ?

"the golden dawn "

What do you mean by that please ?
psychic phenomina? real, imaginary? there is no guide to go buy, mostly if it is resinating from you, like when i was 15 i discovered i could move objects with my mind, call me crazy but thats was started my path to knowledge and self.

as you have mentioned before your interest in esoterics, look up the golden dawn, they are like the head branch of this wicca movement crap, they have been around for a century in europe before moving to the states around the 60's.

and i wasnt relating to an account of "im related to a person who was tried for witchcraft way back when", NO, i was stating that the parents of on my wifes mother's side had all practiced all there lives, and taught their children for over 4 generations, now with that being stated, it is a very good possibility that something could most deffinatley be passed.

just as there are family's that stem from spain who are strega's and have passed the beleifs'/practice down for generations. and alot of cultures have their own bloodlines and practices passsed from each generation.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"i discovered i could move objects with my mind"

You could earn money doing that , get on TV and become rich . With the money you could donate to the site here and also promote education in your sort of esoterics .

"look up the golden dawn, they are like the head branch of this wicca movement crap,"

They had nothing to do with wicca . They were a pretend order like the people who claim to be wicca for generations today though . They had lovely uniforms as well .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
In my dreams, there are no fractals involved. And not even a similarity, or any sign or sense that lies in line with any psychedelic experience or trails of it, is experienced.

I had become aware of very vivid sculptures, landscapes, entire situations, persons, which I could all remember very clearly in detail after waking up. Even now I have years of visionary photo's and happenings, including situations, where I have no clue of what to do with it. I can recall them very well. Thinking them through on psychedelic experiences is no different than thinking them through with sober levels. But to me they are a mystery, with no belief that I will ever solve that mystery.

It are often persons, environments, places I have known. That, or either not known at all. There's nothing in between, either complete strangers or acquaintances. Same goes for the rest.

It's typically for that state early in the morning where I'm making movements, and being in a world with a physique, but for certain it's not my actual body.

It also happened to me that during these body movements, I felt completely as the kid I was at the age of 8, with a short flash about what's there to do to get in school and a flash of the same daily routine of that period of my young life.

To me, these experiences lack a complete ability to even start with an analyse of them. But I do enjoy them and the fact that I call recall them. That's enough. It is in no way supported by an intellectual ground.

It is utterly autonomous, but we already know that each of us on the planet is unique.

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
i cant agree with the whole golden dawn and wicca being pretend, for i have tried some methods of the golden dawn that have seemed to work, but yes i have met plenty that are pretty fake fluff bunny's but i have also met some who actualy have there own will aand acheivement in accessing parts of their psyche on will while sober.

but wether or not you choose to beleive in this sort of thing, its always going to be there, i also not too long ago used to approach it with only logic and reason without any will or beleif for i did not want to fall into a religious trap, but one way i have found to examine such phanomina is not neccesarily beleive in it, but with either meditations, exercises or rituals, focus, let youself go through the experience and find your will and use it, then analyze the experience afterwards, most of all it isnt goin to happen unless you let it(will it)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
That was very well composed of you ! Fascinating insight !

you know however, I'm going to have the sad duty to break your quote... Why would killing in the name of many gods be better than doing in one ? I find that a curiously alienating thought !

The viking were pagan, and that didn't mean they were nice guys ; I would certainly not like to meet one of them ! :lol:

Gods never have been and never will be GOD, and well... you see, here ; this is my friend GOD ; he's the only one.

Right GOD ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Right . Theres only one me and only one you . I think that they would all be totaly Gonzoid if they had to deal with more of us alien intelligences . Iin a few thousand years they might be able to accept us space people but first their brains will have to grow . Probably they will have to stop being so grey and wobbly and become crystaline so that they can break nuts with their forheads without getting confused .

"Klaatu barada nikto"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyHNgbrs ... re=related