Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

spores..

horsethefan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Mar 2008
some of you may already have guessed that im planning on starting a project sometime soon (this weekend), this will be my first time and ofcourse I dont know what im doing lol. Ive gathered most of the materials neccesary and the next one on the list is spores. Ive tried going to spores101 and realised that theres alot of different types of cubensis? can anyone recommend something thats good for beginners? thank guys.

G

Invité
B+ and Golden Teachers are big classics, especially the first one.

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
My favorite strain is 'Ecuador' up to present time, very very pretty and potent. B+ I have yet to try, very curious, heard lots of good things about it.

You said you don't know what you're doing, so I'm not gonna ask :-p

Good luck once again

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Golden teachers
PF
B+
Texas
Cambodian
Amazon

I'd go with any of those, GT and PF are pretty contam resistant. Texas grows well in a variety of climates. Camb and amazon colonize pretty fast.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
My first and only strainwas Matias Romero just because I liked the name. Had a great time off 1/2oz fresh. :)

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I heard B+ and GT were slightly easier to cultivate, but you can consider growing Ps. Cyanescens as well on outdoor beds. Requires a little more patience but less work.

sanchezL

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Jan 2009
mexican or cambodian IMHO.

B+ maybe?

Nice to see another brit - let me know if you need help translating the tek in terms of things like 'canning jars' - we have equivalents over here too mate. Have great sources for things like rye grain too.

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
Cambodians are a nice choice because they colonize nice and quickly.

Good luck! 8)

horsethefan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Mar 2008
sanchezL a dit:
mexican or cambodian IMHO.

B+ maybe?

Nice to see another brit - let me know if you need help translating the tek in terms of things like 'canning jars' - we have equivalents over here too mate. Have great sources for things like rye grain too.

Yes, canning jars are practically impossible to find lol. How ever I've decided to go with that bonne mamman jam jars. ive also already bought my brf and vermiculite.

sanchezL

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Jan 2009
tescos finest come in at less than £1 a jar and are the same shape mate. Have fun, happy growing.