Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking DMT while on acid?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
If anyone got experience with this combo I'm more than grateful to hear them, or other links that support that this combo fits.

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
I heard ppl saying it worked for them..

for me it didnt, at all.. it felt really strange

Its hard to explain, I smoked a full dose that normally blows me away.. I definitely felt something, but the feeling got stuck, it was limited.. as if the trip was like a baloon that reached a roof and couldnt go up.. This was not only in terms of intensity, but also in physical sensation terms, so it felt as if the trip was limited to a small part of my head/brain...

I normally get immediately blown and close my eyes and just experience everything... This time it was so strange, I had even no desire of closing my eyes.. I kept looking at some tree in front of me, which did change from the usual fractal-ish acid visuals to becoming quite ´pointy´ in a multidimensional dmt way.. but nothing too strong, just a reminder of how the dmt world is..

I tried again with even stronger dose, but same same happened...

I had this impression that it was two ´notes´ that didnt match...

You know those experiments when a layer of salt or some powder is put on a plate that stands on top of a speaker.. and then the experimenter plays a certain tone ("piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" or whatever hehe), and the salt or powder on top arranges in a geometric form, kind of like a mandala..? and then the experimenter changes the tone, and the powder rearranges in a more (or less) complex mandala, depending on the tone?

So anyways, for me, molecules (like in this case lsd, dmt and so on) are like tones or vibrations with this specific ´geometry´ or pattern to them.. and then when you add two tones together, sometimes they are harmonious and mix together perfectly, forming a new nice tone, and sometimes not.. Like yellow and blue form a nice green, but mix some other non-harmoniou colors together and some weird brownish undefined whatever colour can form..

After I tried smoking the dmt on acid, with my mind very accelerated by the acid, I visually had these thoughts of how the acid and dmt dont match.. Then I thought of psilocybin and dmt, and they seem to match perfectly (also as many reports around say).. I didnt try yet but intuitively it does seem to make sense, that acid and dmt dont match so well but psilocybin and dmt does

That being said, I made a thread asking about this in some other forum and some people said that for them acid and dmt did match... but personally I still think it doesnt and I wont try it again.. next time I mix it will definitely be dmt and psilocybin

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Terence McKenna used to do DMT during the peak of an LSD trip, because it allowed him to stay in that space a little bit longer. I don't have experience with the combination myself yet.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I want to try this combination! Last experience with mushrooms I wanted to try this, but with LSD it would be amazing!

PEACE & LOVE

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Terence McKenna used to do DMT during the peak of an LSD trip, because it allowed him to stay in that space a little bit longer.

really? interesting.. I actually never heard terrence describing anything more specific about acid.. only saying it wasnt really for him, that he definitely prefered mushrooms and ayahuasca and dmt...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
He talks about it at length in True Hallucinations (which you can download as an audiobook).

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It is on my to-do list. First DMT alone, though. :wink:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
endlessness a dit:
I definitely felt something, but the feeling got stuck, it was limited.. as if the trip was like a baloon that reached a roof and couldnt go up.. This was not only in terms of intensity, but also in physical sensation terms, so it felt as if the trip was limited to a small part of my head/brain...

Wow, well put. That's exactly what I experienced with DMT and cannabis.

Cannabis also limited, and occasionally overpowered one of my mescaline experiences. Even on shrooms I feel more sleepy instead of dreamy while smoking, decreases the profoundness for me.

Despite the light effects of cannabis, it seems a strong substance. It also interfenes strong with the intensity of Salvia. I concluded that pot has no contribution during a psychedelic experience.

Perhaps mescaline or shrooms would be a better choice which gives DMT a better chance to kick in at it's fullest potency.

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
I have tried the combination of mescalin and psilocybin
and it was quiet a tough intense ride
both physically as spiritually. The two psychodelic plants
had an arguement,and batteled agains each other
while i was the mere vehicle and observator.
I mediated between hot and cold surges
and didnt know if i was gonna take off my clothes
or put them on again,it was a frantic frantic state of perplexion indeed.
and it lasted.
And the whole room turned cacti blue green and very daemoniac at times.
i tried to escape the intense visions,by going into the bedroom
but in bed,a ghostlady came closer and closer with waving arms
wanting,probably to strangle me,so i wrestled and got out.
finding my friend,in a state of shock,or something close to it.
He never before either,tried the mescalin and psilocybone combo.
(trichocereus peruvianus and psilocybe semilanceata)

My feeling after this one,is that mescaline and psilocybine
enhances eachothers powers,in a duellling way
they know each other from the past
and are likely to restart an ancient conversation of soul.
showing off their powers to one another in a classical
shamaniac mess.
I also smoked an amount of good ganja during the experiment
and remembered the joint being cacti green blue
and my friend too,cacti green blue,with dark dark eyes.

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
Wow, well put. That's exactly what I experienced with DMT and cannabis.

Cannabis also limited, and occasionally overpowered one of my mescaline experiences. Even on shrooms I feel more sleepy instead of dreamy while smoking, decreases the profoundness for me.

Despite the light effects of cannabis, it seems a strong substance. It also interfenes strong with the intensity of Salvia. I concluded that pot has no contribution during a psychedelic experience.[/quote]

I haven't tried this yet but maybe eating cannabis in combination would be a better trip booster then smoking it. When i smoke during an acid trip shifts it more towards the visual aspect instead of the psyconautical. Dont know if thats the right word or not :?:

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
With LSD it was very beautiful. Very intense and more elaborate and ornate visuals. I would highly recommend it. I felt I had learned a lot about myself and patterns of thought that I have. I was able to see the separate parts of my personality/ego and how they interact to come to conclusions in daily life. It was very interesting.

For whatever reason, there was also less anxiety about smoking it. I usually have a some anticipatory fear as I'm smoking before I reach bliss, but with LSD it was not there. It seemed more natural and like something I should be doing. I smoked it three times during the same night, and each time had a wonderful learning experience. (It was not a very intense LSD trip.)

I have to mention that I smoked DMT towards the end of a mushroom experience and it was not a positive experience. It was not a typical DMT experience not only because it wasn't positive, but because it had a very different feel to it.
I tried it once and a terrible thought came into my head that made me extremely, profoundly sad. I don't even want to repeat what it was...but basically I thought that something terrible had happened because of something I did. Later that night I tried again, because I felt like I wanted to make it work right, and again had an awful time. A different bad through got into my head and I had to just wait out the experience until it was over in deep sorrow. I wonder if there's some kind of conflict between DMT and mushrooms.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Having experimented with cannabis on cubensis, blotter and mescaline I would totally agree with the above. The visuals can be really enhanced, but the headspace just gets all muddled up. The feeling I got is that the clarity of my trips were suddenly "clouded" after smoking some hash or weed. Or so overpowered that it became something along the lines of "Wow, I feel like I smoked a lot of weed.. and am getting some weird visuals to boot"

Cannabis evokes distinct, very powerful thought patterns, and is quite psychedelic on its own at a sufficient dose. But it really seems to work differently than the psychedelics, operating on completely different receptors in the brain. I generally just do one or the other, unless I have no obligations/responsibilities and am really in the mood to experiment a bit.

DMT.. I really hope to try it someday.. :D