Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoke a marinol?

mattritt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Fev 2009
Do you think you could smoke one of those marinol pill? Im sure theyve done something to it to make it orally active, but do you think you could still smoke it? Just wondering.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve only ever seen it as a liquid or liquid in capsules . It should beam you if you put some on tobaco and let it dry out a bit and then smoke it . Beter would be to vaporise it .

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hmmm.... I dont know, I wouldnt try it.

I hear Synthetic THC has negative side effects. Also if it does work the chances are its all THC and no CBD, which would make it hard to enjoy for most.

P.S. How did you get the Marinol? What does it cost? Whats it like when taken orally? Any negative side effects to report?

mattritt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Fev 2009
I wish i could tell you, i was just thinking about it the other day. I dont get em but i would definatly like to try them. And you said its synthetic THC? As in they dont get it from buds?

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
As far as I know it comes from a Lab mate :(

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
smoking almost pure thc.. sounds like smoking honey oil.. also there's several different psychoactive thc molecules, i wonder which one(s) are in marinol

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Nah mate it wouldnt be like smoking BHO, On the basis that BHO is Organic extract containing other chemicals such as CBD and CBN. Marinol = Chemical Synthesis of THC..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats BHO ?

Marinol is Delta-9-THC . One of the two main chemicals in cannabis that make people high . Its a pale yellow oil that is stickey at room temperature and hard when cold . The capsules have 2.5 , 5 or 10 mg of THC in them . They also contain sesamy oil , gelatine ( = dead animals ) , glycerine , methylparaben , propylparaben , yellow colouring ( US FD&C Nr.6 ) and titanium dioxide . The firm that makes it says its made chemicaly . I`m sure that they mean that they take industrial hemp and synthesize THC from the chemicals that they extract from that .

That comes from an information paper that my doctor got for me from the firm that makes it . If you want to know more about it please ask .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK , thanks .

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I made some BHO tonight, Proper good smoking :D

High as a KITE! 8)

vibrancy3

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2009
There's always someone init, ''errrm guys can we smoke these pills'' lol

give some a try (tiny bit) thruogh i'm shure it better dropping it orally like it was intended to, thruogh mind you i used to smoke e with a old m8 (not bad high actually, thruogh i heard u get holes in yout lungs from doing it?) :axe: