Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sitter

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Have fun and good luck ;) 8)

Crucial

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2006
would tying your waist to the chair with a rope work? If its a big enough chair and a strong enough rope....

Could you untie yourself?

Perhaps even haul you car seat into the living room and buckle up?

maybe even a helmet!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I figured, 15 years experience tripping ALONE on LSD, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin etc.. would free me from the need to have a sitter present. So I smoked Salvia while my roommate was sleeping. Because of this, this has become the one and only nightmare trip experience in my entire life and after a year, I stilll havent been able to smoke Sally again.

Crucial

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2006
well then there is physical safety and mental safety.

Can a sitter alter your experience after its gone to "hell". It seems the most they can do is keep your body from harm.

Is my assumption valid?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Crucial a dit:
well then there is physical safety and mental safety.

Can a sitter alter your experience after its gone to "hell". It seems the most they can do is keep your body from harm.

Is my assumption valid?

I just share my experience for what its worth.

Put half a gram of 10x in a bong (I had been playing with small amounts for weeks without any intense effects). I took it all in one big toke. While holding my breath for 30 secs, I began put another quarter gram in. Exhaled, lit up second pipe....counting 1...2...3...4...5....... KAZOOM...other world, I spare you the details but it involved a massive cave with these weird creatures doing something. At some point, I wanted to walk outside, while halfway through the hallway, I suddenly cant move anymore. I step but dont proceed. Little fear rises. Hallway becomes bigger, like 200 meters high with allthose creatures up there strecthing out to 'get me'. I start running, I feel my legs running, I dont move. Then panic happened, REAL panic, never experienced anything like it before. Then KAZOOM, I'm back, completely, just like that. I hear laughing and look around, my friend is behind me wearing just his underpants. He woke up from a lot of noise I appearently made and tried to talk to me. I didnt even notice he was there. When I proceeded to the frontdoor he was like, no way I'm gonna go outside wearing just my underpants at 2am, so he grabbed me by my belt and just held me in place untill I came out of it.

Salvia can be very intense.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
On the first page of this thread, Themoles said he prefered to do Salvia alone and I am inclined to agree. As I've said before, I really don't care for the stuff, I don't find it at all spiritual or enlightening just very, very strange. But when I was using it, I always prefered to be alone. I've never done anything dangerous that could have caused bodily harm, nor have any of my friends. Usually if it's hitting you hard ( and hopefully it will ), you're not going to be wanting to move around alot. The best exp. I had w/ salvia was when I was alone ( my dog was there ) down at the river and I had a bowl of 20x pre-packed. I got in the river, sat on a comfy rock with the water up to my neck and took two large hits and quickly put the bowl back on the bank. It was the only Amazing exp. I've ever had w/ this stuff. I completely melted and became one with the river. I could feel all the fish and rocks and floating leaves. Very surreal. Everyone should try smoking salvia while submerged at least once. I would recomend a sitter for this just so you don't drown but I trusted my dog enough to save my tripping ass. :D

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Tnx Beanieboy for such transparent advice on salvia, it actually helps me being less afraid of salvia. My only two salvia- experiences were with 20x, this was 7 years ago. I still think back to those two extremely difficult experiences whenever I see comments about salvia.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I didnt think I would get up. Small dosis of Salvia made my body feel very heavy.

Anyway, I wasnt planning to walk around, still I did and didnt realize. Because there was no sitter, this turned very bad.

I dont want to scare anyone but you ask advice, you get it. And now I'll shut up :)

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I think the best is that there is one sitter present in the entire room
and that he's out of sight for the tripper, Like for example the sitter is quiet present behind the person who is trippin.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yeah, i think so too, the times i've done salvia i had a sitter, but i told him to sit somewhere our of my sight, because else he bothered me and i coudn't stop laughing and he was just an interrupion because he was on a different wavelength. but next times i won't use a sitter, it's annoying

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

I never had any kind of problems smoking salvia extracts , and normaly I smoke it alone , but I love take psychedelics alone ,all kind, when I smoke Salvia I just close my eyes while I listenig psychedelic music , and I never had lose control , and somebody have tell here that ego-loss is the lose of control but is not , ego-loss is the lose of personality is lose of caracter is when when you dont feel like you or you dont know who are you but you don t need to lose control to this happen , this happens with me when i am on mescaline and I never lose the control but I always take psychedelics seated or lying , and never use it to get fun with them and I think this make all the difference.