Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sign of life

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hi all,

I have been hit hard by the mother of all toothaches recently. Had two wait two weeks for treatment so I havent been online at all.

Yesterday an emergency fix was done, next monday I'm up for pulling some wisdom motherfuckers and maybe some rootcanaltreatment but I'll probably have then pulled as well..

Anyway, will be back on the forum soon. Sorry for this late sign of life but I didnt know pain could be this bad :)

HC

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
ouch...

Anyway, welcome back HC!

Did the emergency fix make you feel any better?

Pulling wisdomteeth was not a big deal I remember. Only a bit noisy (they had to bore some anchor in one of them to get it out) and the use of some brutal force, but you won't feel a thing. Thank God we don't live in the middle ages anymore and we have narcotics.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I was beginning to wonder where you went....

Sorry to hear about your pain, that's one hell of a toothe ache when you can't even use the computer.

If I was rich enough, I'd replace all my teeth with titanium so I wouldn't have to go through that shit anymore. One root canal was enough.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hey man!

Doesn't sound like a ball at all! Good luck with your teethpain lad!

:)

G

Invité
Welcome back! And good luck with your "smoelwerk" problems ;)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
One advise, take the pain killers and don't drink and smoke! I was in pain for 2 weeks because there was an infection after... The pain was too much :(
Take care!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Tooth ache is the worst pain if you ask me :cry:....

Ah well, see you soon again HC... Good luck with the treatment 8)

G

Invité
G'luck dude, hopefully you'll be back to us in no time!