Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooming tonight

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
Getting ready to munch on a chocolate with purportedly 1/8th worth of potent shrooms. Thinking about just remaining at home with maybe one or two friends and just chilling out for the night, so maybe I'll decide to write down some impressions later on.

I'm fairly experienced with acid, but I've only eaten shrooms one time prior and though I enjoyed the experience, I think I prefer LSD. I decided to try shrooms out again though because supposedly these chocoltes are quite potent, and the time before I just ate a straight eigth of raw shrooms so maybe this time will differ slightly

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Have a nice flight !!!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
Man Im hoping to do much the same as you tommorrow night it should be an excellent time I love how much you bond with others when you do shrooms together thats why its best to just trip with 2 or 3 friends because you learn stuff about each other and grow so close its beautiful not to mention the times are funny as hell :P lol im not gonna let this turn into another post where i go on and on about nothing (see "LSD coming back?") so peace out lol

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Have a good trip! :D

G

Invité
I wish you a perfectly good and peaceful journey ;)

Cheb

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2008
have fun, and don't forget a sweet report ^^