Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Should I buy a growkit?

jeremie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2006
Hi friends, I'm thinking to buy a growkit on *******.nl.
But first I wanted to know some people's opnion: should I buy it or not???

Another question that I have is: can a package from ******* be delivered in my post office, so that my mom cannot see it in our mailbox? :p

Thanks in advance!! :D

J.S

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
if you don't want your mpom to find ou you're growing shrooms, I don't think the time has come to do so ;)
but that's just my two cents.
for growing; it's way cheaper than buying it in the shop, so for economical reasons I'd say do it. Plus it's fun to do, but having secrets to your mom isn't.

jeremie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2006
That my mom doesn't has to find it...does'nt mean that I'm not ready to grow shrooms :wink:

other, more helpfull reactions? :)

greetings

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe you can order it to a friends place...
However, I do think that you shouldn't keep it a secret from your mom, it is much better if you tell her than if she has to find out herself. Plus it is impractical. Do you have your own fridge to keep them? Can you turn up the heat in your room to 24 degrees without notice?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I'm not sure where you live but are you aware that you can cause major problems for your mom by growing mushrooms in her house?

Edit: I just notice the Belgium flag.

Well its up to you. I dont know the legal situation in Belgium regarding mushrooms but if there are really illegal, you put a lot of risk on your mother by growiing without her telling about it. You should ask yourself what the risk is, and if its worth it. Again, I dont know Belgium laws so its up to you to find out.

Personally, I wouldnt have a problem growing in my parents house without telling them. Reason: its more or less legal in Holland.

jeremie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2006
I think the situation in Belgium is more or less equal as in Holland...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
jeremie a dit:
I think the situation in Belgium is more or less equal as in Holland...

In that case, I think you have to make up you own mind. Will you get in big problems with your mom if she finds out? Is that risk worth it etc. No reason to look here for an answer though ;)

Another option would be to grow invitro (check the teks on www.mycotopia.net). This is a stealth grow where everything happens inside the jars. Your mushrooms will look like shit but they are good anyway. A growbox will be harder to hide I think as a bunch of invitrojars which you can just put in a shoebox under your bed. If you want to go that route, all you need is some brown rice, vermiculite, shoulderless jars and a sporesyringe.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
The growkits are easy to use and tend to do their job, so that's nothing for you to be concerned about.

Now whether or not you should actually cultivate shrooms in your mothers house without her knowledge is something that's hard for others to decide for you. I can understand that there are parents that simply aren't up for an open discussion about psychedelics and thus telling them would only upset them unnecessarely.

I don't know about the postal service in your country, but the packagin is very discreet and shouldn't cause problems. Unless of course there is a possibility that your mother would open mail that's addressed to you.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
My growkit didn't grow.. But no mother could understand the power of mushrooms, would they suspect a cactus? The question should be, are you ready to eat them?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
petfles a dit:
My growkit didn't grow.. But no mother could understand the power of mushrooms, would they suspect a cactus? The question should be, are you ready to eat them?

I fully agree with you. I think it's your own decision and I think you should consider if you are ready yourself, more than wether your parents think it's okay or not. I also didn't tell my parents anything until I tried shrooms for several times and could properly explain the effects.

Just wait until the right moment... when telling your parents. And next to that; arent those growboxes rather easy to put away?

Cheers!

jeremie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2006
I already ate shrooms several times, and I took LSD for 1 year now...
The only thing I haven't done is growing shrooms myself!

Greets

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I also didn't tell my parents anything until I tried shrooms for several times and could properly explain the effects.

Why would you ever tell them at all? I never told my parents I had been using shrooms, lsd, xtc, speed and coke (some more, some less). They found out I was smoking weed when I was about 17 and they almost got a heart-attack. I wouldn't want them to have real heart attack - and they would get one for sure if they found out about the other stuff I used and still use, even I am now 29 and have a job and everything. It would be very hard or even impossible to convince them some drugs are not bad. It's a lot easier for them if they don't know (and it doesn't hurt my karma because I love them anyways - I know they have just been raised with all the anti-drug propaganda).