Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

second flush

psymushroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2008
to have a second flush from a cake, after 1st flush you must take out the rest off deads mushrooms right?but its necessery to clean all around or only the top..because i wondered if i take out the cake from jar to clean the dead mushrooms from around the cake will get infected...what can i do?

also i want to saw you this picture with this this strange thing up to the cap..
first time i see that thing.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe you should consider taking the cap off your camera.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Mutation or bacteria probably . Change your substrate and / or your spores .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Looks like a mutation to me.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
what about almost like white fuzzy molish looking crap on top of a small cap. i have that on one mush growing its just a small one but it has a little bit of white fuzzy shit on the tip of the cap. should i pick n toss away?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Does it look pure white ? Could it be myceleum ? I`ve seen mushrooms with myceleum growing from their caps .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
It is very possible that it is myclieum growing on your cap. I believe it can be corrected through adjustments in your humidity. I am not positive, and maybe someone can correct me, your humidity is too high. I read this in a book while at my uncles. He has many books on how to grow mushrooms, and I remember reading about this problem. It is safe to eat the mushroom also if it is 100% positivly myclieum growing on your cap. Can you post a picture?

PEACE & LOVE

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
yeh il get a pic up as soon as i can get the the digi cam

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
600 x 600 is a good size then it fits on the page and we can see it without having to walk 10 meters away .

psymushroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2008
very helpfull people but my answers steel make me wondered..what i must do with this mushroom..eat it or no? what else can i expain to see if its mutation or bacteria.?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
If you are unsure, just don't eat it. I am not going to tell you to eat it because I am not 100% positive on what it is. My suggestion is to just throw it away, that way you are on the safe side.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If its bacteria it should spread , and you should be able to wipe it off the cap . If you cant its a mutation .