Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Schools urge action on legal drug mephedrone

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Head teachers have called for urgent action over the legal drug mephedrone following the death of two teenagers.
The National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) says it has the same dangers as any Class A drug and the government should consider a ban.
Louis Wainwright, 18, and Nicholas Smith, 19, died on Monday after taking the drug. Police made three arrests.
The government has asked the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs to examine the dangers and report back.

Read more here : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8571599.stm

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Some heads say the drug should be made illegal immediately - even if it risks some children getting a criminal record.
Other heads suggest lifting the ban on MDMA and LSD, so that kids don't have to keep trying out every new drug that floods the market.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Oh so very awesome ^

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
+1 for avatar

EDIT: this shit better not get banned b4 i get to try it though. im still interested.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Why is it the schools that urge action?
THEY are the ones charged to educate kids on drugs.
THEY are doing it wrong.
It's THEIR fault that people die doing such retarded things.
THEY should be urged to change.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
psychoid thats a good point

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
have you guys heard of the 'd.a.r.e.' program?

what a fucking falure THAT was, DARE got me interested in drugs as i hadent heard of them on my own yet.. in FOURTH fucking grade.

or fifth, idr

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My dare officer gave me a ticket once for possesion and a minor :lol:

It was really funny because I was very drunk, and as they were writing the ticket I go "HEY! YOU'RE MY DARE OFFICER! HAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ohhhhhh hahaha thats funny dudddddde!"

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
My dare officer gave me a ticket once for possesion and a minor :lol:

It was really funny because I was very drunk, and as they were writing the ticket I go "HEY! YOU'RE MY DARE OFFICER! HAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ohhhhhh hahaha thats funny dudddddde!"

lmao, i can piture myself in that situation.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i'm not surprised at the deaths, nor that this one has hit the mainstream.. it's a hell of a drug.. but really easy to seriously overdo and hurt yourself with

of course banning it will probably just make it even more popular by advertising it.. more money for the black market, wait till the next grey market chem comes along to replace it. insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
i'm not surprised at the deaths, nor that this one has hit the mainstream.. it's a hell of a drug.. but really easy to seriously overdo and hurt yourself with

of course banning it will probably just make it even more popular by advertising it.. more money for the black market, wait till the next grey market chem comes along to replace it. insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

lets load up now when its cheap, then wait for it to be inaccessable and make a killing! (heh pun intended)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
haha.. no doubt.

this would actually be a difficult one to even just give a warning about. you can tell someone 'don't do more than a few hundred mg in a night' but once you hit a certain threshold it becomes very fiendish. plus after you've used it a few times it's incredibly addictive.. or so i found. it has a sort of fake comedown as you come out of the initial plateau.. followed by the real comedown a few hours later. and past a certain amount of redosing the comedown goes from mild to hideously physical, almost without warning. by far the most fucked up and genuinely frightening comedown i've ever experienced was the last time i tried mephedrone and got a tad carried away (i had a mind blowing, life changing trip and got a bit too enthusiastic).. i feel pretty bad for those kids.

still, i sometimes wonder if there will just be so many illegal drugs out there at some point that the laws will become practically unenforceable. come to think of it, comparing the number of users of substances to arrests, the laws are already that way, at least with herb

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
that is so true, im sure they wont ever just give up tho. it seems that all you ever hear about is the 'growing drug problem'.. never decreacing.. always INcreasing... when will it reach a point where they realize too much money is being spent and it aint doin shittt.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
perhaps like what happened in mexico... where personal use is decriminalized.

in other words, when the drug war becomes so messy and violent that the people actually cry for change... because the pain of staying the same couldn't possibly be worse

sort of like what happened with prohibition.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i guess it will happen with time.. i mean its the only possible outcome... its not like its going to go the other way, people will ALWAYS break the law and do drugs.

a quote that i got from an Ebook i read off of this site: "the ultimate form of slavery is controling what you put into your bloodstream"

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
yep... people will continue to use drugs as they always have

anyway if you ever try it let us know how it goes.. afaik i'm the only 'regular' here whose tried it a few times

it's still quite easily available here locally. i'm a bit hesitant to do it again though, as much as i liked the trip..

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
moneys tight, but assuming they dont do something drastic and bann it in the next month or so, ill tell you how it goes.

probably post a thread about it.