Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

schitzophrenia friends

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think there are good and bad things in both and good and bad practitioners .

viljo , YOU are the one that is ill , YOU are the one who is haveing problems , YOU are the one that needs treatment . Most of the rest of the people here dont . They are healthy and can see things straight , can diferentiate and can be neutral , objective and positively critical . YOU cant , thats why YOU are ill , thats YOUR problem . So stop lecturing people with YOUR stupid storys and ill perspectives .

Offer proof and not baseless propoganda from drug war criminals .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
I think there are good and bad things in both and good and bad practitioners .

viljo , YOU are the one that is ill , YOU are the one who is haveing problems , YOU are the one that needs treatment . Most of the rest of the people here dont . They are healthy and can see things straight , can diferentiate and can be neutral , objective and positively critical . YOU cant , thats why YOU are ill , thats YOUR problem . So stop lecturing people with YOUR stupid storys and ill perspectives .

Offer proof and not baseless propoganda from drug war criminals .

Lol. You talk to a schizophrenic as if he/she has no concept of reality whatsoever. Schizophrenia, however stigmatic the label may seem, is extreme, but in some cases, the people can live daily lives... like stated here many times by people with friends and relatives with the diagnosis.

Schizophrenia is not BRAIN DAMAGE, it is unexplainable as of yet, but it does not make the user stupid in all cases.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"You talk to a schizophrenic as if he/she has no concept of reality whatsoever"

If i thought that i wouldnt try to talk to them rationaly would i ? I also dont think that schitzophrenics are stupid , i wouldnt try to reason with them if i did would i ? I talk to people like that reasonably , rationaly and try to get them to think about the conclusions that they are makeing and the anomalys in their way of thiinking . I have difficulty with the umbrella diagnosis schitzophrenia that some doctors seem to throw at people with some mental problems . Often it seems not to be a diagnosis but an acusation and a life sentance . To many ill people believe it and decide that they are it and have to live with it forever as a stigma , a disablement . I think many people go through temporary bouts of mental problems and if they werent labled schitzophrenic , with all its negative conertations , they would have a better chance of healing .

The biggest mistake a person can make with a schitzophrenic , the one that keeps happening on this forum , the one that anoys me so much , is that people tend to pander to their fantasys instead of being straight with them .

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
forgetting god for a minute do you have any talents like drawing or making music playing with words? I know it isn't as common with schizophrenics but still more common than healthy people edit: (its more common with autism really).

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think YOU have a stigma problem with psychological disorders GOD.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why ? Please explain ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
so what you're saying is, that when you take a psychedelic that you just randomly have a chance of becoming schizo - just like that, some are lucky, others aren't? Just like gambling? And you really think that this makes sense...?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Who are you talking to ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
viljo and jesus. Not you, obviously......

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
restin I only know that some have said in the hospitals that they have only taken one or two, but i would say most have used a bit,

most people only experience a epesoide the first time and get a warning

problem is once it starts it can be hard to stop

rymmen what you think? www.betterhealthchannel.com.au/bhcv2/bh ... enDocument - 29k

esvc000144.wic027u.server-web.com/pdfs/Cannabis%20and%20psychosis.pdf

god you need to calm down,

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
you know I dropped the amphetamines issue

I compermised on the availability of cannabis

the lest you could do is iqknowleadge that a percentage of people do suffer from drug induced phycossis.