Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

San pedro

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Was 20 grams a big dose of these dried (I assume) San Pedro ? Also how did you take them ? did you just eat them ? or made some sort of tea out of it ?

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
20 gram was a bit overkill but I had fun and learned a great deal about the way pants comunicate and so on. I just ate the dry pieces of cacti with out the torns ofcorse, and downed it with water. the pieces were up to a inch and the taste was uterly disgusting! if I think about it :vom: I vomited after an hour and a halve, but the vometing was pleasant. :p

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
20g ouch, i don't think i want to go that far the first time, i've heard everything from 2g to 20g, i think i'll start low to test the stregth of the cactus first, i don't need to break my brain more than i already have.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
You want to try some meskalin.What is wrong with you.These cacti are sacred ones as are many other plants!You just want to try how is triping on cacte.I dont recomand you to take it.Feeling will be great but who knows?Maybe to yours visions came Holy Spirit San Pedro El Peyotl and give you horror which you can put it to your death bag and carrying all life!Cactus is not for fun only as sacramental tool to see yours higher self :evil: .

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
Goran.Hrsak i don't think i understand what you are getting at, also i don't think you understand what i'm getting at, every trip is spiritual, i just wanted to get some idea of the dose i should take, as far as the death bag thing goes the quote is from a television show, i didn't mean to offend you, if i did i am sorry.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) Sorry on my rush words.I was stoned on morphine,xanax,ritalin,booze,prozac(I"m takeing that 10 years),metadon,sulpiride.You whant to try cacti?Lophophopora is very indefined-one head is good for 3 people or maybe you need to take ten10 heads for good trip.With trichoricereus Pachanoi-Peruvianius is diffrent.Cacti must be 20-40cm long(the best height).Take with some one for moderate expiriance, or take whole-this is the best thing you can do.Remove spines and remember alkaloids are just beneathe skin.Eat everything exept corn core inside.It"s bitter but you will need to somehow manage it.After 30-45min if you need to vomit don"t stop your self.It"s religius purification.After that try to find holy sprit that lives in this cacti.Nice voyage.PS-please when I"m spelled something incorect tell me.Practise to perfection!See yoo.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
.PS-please when I"m spelled something incorect tell me.Practise to perfection!See yoo.
see you* ;)

welcome on board here ^^
you suggest eating 40cm of san pedro alone? i heard 20cm was already quite a lot..

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) -please when I"m spelled something incorect tell me.Practise to perfection!

Today I"m going to summon Green spirit from Tricho.Peruvianus.One day this cacti materiliyse in my basment with nine lophophpora W.,Peruvian torch was 80cm tall and 26years old and meskalito have each 22years.They are big as apples with old and wise teacher and allie spirit within.Did some one knows how much money cost one-250€!!!,and Thorch 130€!!!.But I"d rather die then give this Spirtual/Astral connection for bigest things and money or something from of this material world walue.The top of Torch-20cm is cutted and replanted.26-32cm with 8cm diametar and total weight 380grams is going to bond with my spirit.Every one who read this will be blessed by HIGHER ME(Astral body),and if someone whant to know what hapend I will write my XP on this forum.W....

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
yeah please do write your experience down.. also pictures of your holy plants would be nice.
but make another thread for it ;)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) :?: thread for it -I dont understand -thread for it,where on this forum I can write my XP like one from svedish guy who run from police and have ON E(he told that him and pals took MDMDAD??????)heavy visions-and halu.IF you know help me.I just get access to NET two days ago,and login on this forum unexpectivly

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Goran, you can just click the New Topic button at the top to make a new thread in which you can post your pictures/experience. Another place to post your experience is at the top, where you can click 'share experience'.
Oh, and good luck on the trip!

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) Ey,I"m wichdoctor,shaman,el brujho,sorrceres,mage,wizard,okultist you chose.Thanks for good thougts but I"m not going to trip,I will with so high dose transport my self into astral or maybe another Plane of Existance.Maybe if meskalito love and exept me I will get stroong spiritual suport.I"m PRIEST of OLD WAY,SO I DON"T TAKE CAUSE HEDONISM BUT FOR RELIGIUS PURPOSES!! Now you know

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
just a matter of words...
but I agree with you, I also trip for religious/spiritual purposes.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
it was i who was going for a trip, but i think i'm going to eat some aminitas first b/c it's spring and warm enough to go out and talk to the plants and animals, plus aminitas are slightly more in my price range at the moment...i will however try to get some cacti with my next pay but i'll be saving that for a weekend when my wife and i can go out and camp where we'll be totally surrounded by the beauty of full blooming spring...and i will definitely share my experience with all, now that i finally think i'm over the whole not being able to stand seeing visuals, i just can't trip indoors but what child of nature can?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Well, Good Riddance to you, toadlicker!
Enjoy the mushrooms!

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
so, goran, you as a shaman, do you believe holy plants are nessecary for enlighttenment?

there are shamans who live in brazil, but when the locals ask them to join them in chewing roots for trips, they say: ''I don't need that to experience the spirit, all that noncence is unnececarry and low quality''.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
"Well, Good Riddance to you, toadlicker! "

um, ok :?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I was stoned on morphine,xanax,ritalin,booze,prozac(I"m takeing that 10 years),metadon,sulpiride.

I"m PRIEST of OLD WAY,SO I DON"T TAKE CAUSE HEDONISM BUT FOR RELIGIUS PURPOSES!! Now you know

Well, that sounds kind of incoherent to me... :?:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) What do you think that I"m Don Huan.I have just finished 22years(Wild Child),so if you know one monastery for priest of old way just tell me.I live near jipsy"s,my mother and grandmother have wierd powers and they are my techers.Family legacy.And someone ask will I be excepted by brasilian shaman-they will give us ther knowlidge in one by 10000 people,or if he is evil he is going to exept you but in one year he will succub(vampirism) your soul.And Old way-if you know something you will remember first God-Dionisis.Some pychodelics are here to open eyes those who didn"t find already in herself power.This plants a have never whanted to try, they whant to try me.Nobody choses their belives in divine,divine chose thems.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
:D Shroomlady can you give me some sensations thru astral plane.On the other side floats Shroombear. Shroomlady and Shroombear-no joke! I think that is best to buy tricho cacti in bauhouse-every store have it.Growing from seed is long and guy vaste two years on lophopora.Only he can grow them for fun and personal satisfaction, isn"t that right :?: