Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

same trip

• Auteur de la discussion angelsandalbatrosses
  • Date de début
A

angelsandalbatrosses

Invité
Just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen, ive smoked salvia about 10-15 times in the past 2-3 months and my trips, while dependent on the visuals around me, are always the same in their effect. the world and my body kaleidascope out and time and spacial dementions seem to move like a broken record, skipping back and fourth. I loose all knowledge of who i am, my phyisical identity, my name, ect. and objects become patterns and colors. then as i come out of it i can feel my body's geometry returning back to normal and i feel very cold and sweaty. Usually the end of the trip is different, for instance i was looking at the african masks on my wall and they felt alive, like their bodies where just behind the wall and they were about to come forward, another time i was rubbing my hair in circles with both hands and they seemed to be moving like a pair of steam engines. To get to the point, i was wondering if this was common to have trips that follow the same patterns and effects.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
What you describe is similar to what I feel with salvia. Do you like it? Do you remember you trips?

D

[deleted]

Invité
swim has tripped four times on salvia now, and every trip has been exactly the same. What happens is they start getting the usual pulling feeling then all of a sudden everything looked at becomes part of a simple geometry. This geometry is split into four different parts and they also start to hear a pulsation of four different sounds that they could never describe, playing at a steady rythym. Each rythym (playing in the sequence 1,2,3,4) reveals a specific quater of the geometry, which cycles over and over again.
Everywhere they look and everything they interact with is part of this geometry and they hear the people who are around them when they trip make the noises of the geometry as if it was so simple and they should've known it all along, and EVERYTHING they look at follows the same sequence.
The weird thing is that when they're in the trip they don't feel like they're seeing anything new, but rather that the secret to everything they normally see is trying to be revealed. Maybe this trip will keep reoccuring until it finaly IS revealed.

M

Mr.Green

Invité
bizoko a dit:
I've tripped four times on salvia now and every trip has been exactly the same. What happens is I start getting the usual pulling feeling then all of a sudden everything I look at becomes part of a simple geometry. This geometry is split into four different parts and I also start to hear a pulsation of four different sounds that I could never describe, playing at a steady rythym. Each rythym (playing in the sequence 1,2,3,4) reveals a specific quater of the geometry, which cycles over and over again.
Everywhere I look and everything I interact with is part of this geometry and I hear the people who are around me when I trip make the noises of the geometry as if it was so simple and I should've known it all along, and EVERYTHING I look at follows the same sequence.
The weird thing is that when I'm in my trip I don't feel like I'm seeing anything new, but rather that the secret to everything I normally see is trying to be revealed. Maybe this trip will keep reoccuring until it finaly IS revealed.

This is very interesting. I had similarly repetetive experiences with Salvia (over 20-30 odd trips) untill one particular trip that changed my entire perception of reality.
In the repeating trip everything in my world folded on itself into a flowing kalidescope of geometric shapes and patterns with extreme depth and quality. Sentient beings were there somewhere among the kalidescopic Salvia world and I joined them and lived what seemed like a lifetime among them, completely forgeting about my previous life as a human in this reality. I learned how to throw myself to this world and greet these beings who I became familiar with. Also similar to your repeating trip, coming out of the Salvia world was different every time.
The trip that ended the cycle and changed my life forever would take eons to type out so I won't even attempt it at this point but I can offer some advice if you do want to learn from Lady Salvia. Don't listen to the sounds that make the geometric shapes, in fact try Salvia with just one sitter who swears to remain quiet the whole time. You need to learn to let yourself completely fall into the seeming insanity of what is going on around and especially BEHIND you. To learn from salvia you need to loose complete toutch with your life before the journey like the first post states. Just keep exploring. But be carefull, Salvia completely changed the way I live my life and look at reality.
[/i]

jj

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2008
All my Salvia trips are in a sense the same. They start with that tingly feeling as the salvinorin starts messing with receptors.

However, they then take off in a range of directions.

Sometimes, I seem to be fused to the material world around me.

Sometimes, I feel very aware of my body, particularly my skin and my cardiovascular system.

Sometimes, I go into realms of inner vision, where perhaps it is content from my psyche that manifests in visiual forms.

I have a range of experiences, but they seem to fit into a relatively small number of categories. Salvia definitely has a "signature."

If someone said "I'm going to give you a psychedelic, but I'm not going to tell you which one," you might be able to tell whether it was shrooms or acid or mescaline, but you might not. If they gave you Salvia, you would definitely know that's what it was. Assuming that you are familiar with all of these.

G

gangstergreg

Invité
well trips on the same substance will always be similar in some way, mostly physically but visuals are pretty similar to. I personally always feel like i'm being pulled in a direction other than down(usually backwards though ive had sideways and forwards a couple times). The less noticable effects (visual patterns, perspective, body buzz, body pulsing) ive found generally the same, its the crazy visuals like objects changing into other things, buildings moving, or things talking to you that seem to be different all the time ive noticed. Though my last salvia trip ended up being a continuation of bits and pieces of a couple previous trips all thrown together, so really with salvia anything can happen lol

D

[deleted]

Invité
my friend now discovered after reading up on sacred geometry and having the same experience again that their repeated trips were a revelation of the square root of two, an infinite number seen in nature, similar to phi.

Failsafe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mar 2008
Salvia makes me feel like I'm being pulled, that's about it. I've smoked it four times and have felt nothing more than discomfort. (Once my fireplace looked like a face, but it always kind of does.)

Salvia more or less just makes me angry.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Failsafe a dit:
Salvia makes me feel like I'm being pulled, that's about it. I've smoked it four times and have felt nothing more than discomfort. (Once my fireplace looked like a face, but it always kind of does.)

Salvia more or less just makes me angry.

that being-pulled feeling is quite funny, especially because if somebody else smokes it you can see in which direction they are pulled :D
I needed many tries until I got a psychedelic experience with salvia. if you try it more often it will hit you too. or try other dosages (be careful though ;) )