Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Artwork of Mine

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Several years ago I did my first hit of Salvia and it unlocked an artistic side of me that is now a natural state. I can produce this style of artwork spontaneously on command even to the point of doing it on the back of cash register receipts for friends. Seems to be somewhat prophetic in nature (not in the predictive sense but in the suggesting helpful concepts sense) as every time I give someone a personal version they get something out of it and often people get things out of my non-personal versions.

Anyway, I have them all up on my website and this is the link to the main art page:

http://schwanke.org/TrippinArt.html

The link you want are the two art links at the top by the right the rest is left over from an old rendition of my website where I havnt taken the time to strip it back to something more professional. If you read the other parts of the website keep in mind I havnt updated that in several years and so a lot of my thinking has changed on subjects and so I may not agree with myself anymore lol. Dont take anything I say on that site at face value either.

All of these are high resolution scans and somewhat of a pain to download at times but they are also in the public domain and I intended them for people to print off and consume. Leave around the house during a trip, leave em in a backpack to find sometime later, doodle on them, whatever. So if you have a fast internet connection shouldnt be a problem, if its slow you might have to load the page and then do something else for 30 seconds till it finishes loading. Sorry bout that. Never had a 'market' for people with slow connections who wanted enough of them to see me taking the time to scale them all to a more natural size, they're more intended like I said to be printed full page and some of them actually need the detail to a degree.