Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia again..

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Ok i first tried salvia 10x a few years ago but as i had been taking coke,alcohol, weed didnt notice or recognize the effects.

Today i purchased some leaves from a local shop and had a few good hits from the bong and noticed a few light effects.

i have ingested some valium and intend to take around 3g dried mushrooms then hit the salvia later again. Has anyone had any experiences mixing this combo and have some advice?

If not ill report back later :twisted:

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I would imagine that the intensity of such a trip could tare your mind apart. Be careful and make sure your mind is both clear and balanced; otherwise your folks might be sending whats left of your brain to the emergency ward in a matchbox.

I think salvia and mushrooms have some untold synergy between their effects (I can only fathom this from my mushroom experiences and the information I have gathered about salvia) Hope you have a profound and gratifying journey :D

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Well i took 5g dried mexicans around 21hr and a few hits of salvia when i started to peak, had a really good trip but it did start to get a bit intense so i watched the simpsons which was great.

I was still tripping hard around 4.30am so i took 50mg valium to bring thins to an end and get some sleep as im working today.

Still feel a little buzz n things are clearer than normal but im tired as f**k.

All in all it was a great experience but not one i would reccomend if you have any doubts about handling the effects.

It will be repeated but not anytime in the near future ;-)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :drool:

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
scotmark a dit:
All in all it was a great experience but not one i would reccomend if you have any doubts about handling the effects.

Well isn't it normal to have some doubts about being able to handle the effects if you've never tripped before? Or only lightly?
There's a first time for (almost) everything ...

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
BridgeUnder a dit:
scotmark a dit:

Well isn't it normal to have some doubts about being able to handle the effects if you've never tripped before? Or only lightly?
There's a first time for (almost) everything ...

Well it wasnt my first trip and certainly not my last or most intense. I had no doubts about handling it but id never combined the two and wondered if anyone else had to get a rough idea of what might happen, whether maybe one would neutralize or lower the effects of the other for example like if you snorted a gram of coke then took 10 valium or work together like taking an acid and e :lol:

Ive done most things including research chemicals and have done lots of combinations in my time, most were good but ive had one or two bad experiences but then again most people have had a bad experience at some point, maybe not their first time but at some time later on...

i personally havent had a bad experience with my first time on many things, the only one was when i tried 2c-i for the first time and didnt wait long enough for the effects to kick in, thought id been sold something fake or unpure and took around 80mg. My girlfriend said i was talking to myself, went to bed and lay there having a one sided conversation. I learnt my lesson to be a bit more wary of rc, i wasnt sick,it didnt screw my mind up and didnt cause me any harm(that i know of). Now i know if im going to try an rc to take it easy with the dose, even if i dont get the full effects so i know what to expect when i use again.

If youve never tried something and want to, read up first on dosage and effects(erowid is pretty accurate), ask friends who have experience with what your taking so you have an idea of what to expect, get an experienced sitter and once you know how whatever your taking affects you either leave it alone or go for gold :twisted:

Ok ive rambled on a bit and probably not quite on the right thread but hopefully what ive posted may be of some help to someone with little experience or looking for a little advice or knowledge from what other people have experienced and learn from it :thumbsup:

Anyway happy trippin,tokin and taking :weedman:

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Maybe since you have such experience you could answer a question for me scotmark or anyone for that matter; why do you wish to combine other drugs with Salvia? I ask out of pure curiosity because I've never ventured into that side of it except with Cannabis and it just ruined the Salvia experience and made it unpleasant.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
scotmark a dit:
Ok ive rambled on a bit and probably not quite on the right thread but hopefully what ive posted may be of some help to someone with little experience or looking for a little advice or knowledge from what other people have experienced and learn from it :thumbsup:

Anyway happy trippin,tokin and taking :weedman:

Sure it was helpful, I've read quite a bit on Salvia but thanks nonetheless.
Quick other questions : do the salva leaves go bad after a certain period or do they last for months and months? I'm planning on ordering 30 grams, is this a bit too much for a n00b?

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Well .. when dried, they (appearantly) stay well for quite a while. I do would say that 30 grams of dried leave material is quite a lot; it'll be enough for quite a lot of experiences, but my SD stayed well for the past 5 months or so and I don't think they get bad if kept dry.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I went for 9 grams instead of 30, seems a bit more, hm normal. :)
I've got some other stuff that I ordered too that I'll try first though.