Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 5x got me to shroom place

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I just tried Salvia 5x - I smoked all I could three times from my pipe and all it got me was to a place where I had been before (on shrooms), only I was only half in that place, only passing by...
Maybe I have been further on shrooms than others - but this is what I felt... the same ethereal place I had already been in on shrooms, only now I was just scratching it this time. I think with 10x salvia I could enter for a while :) But still, it felt the same as on a heavy shroom trip, when you're really losing it...

Hmmmm, interesting point I guess for everybody who claims salvia is totally different than anything else...
:think: :bricks:

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
the lower levels are similar, that's true. i've been on
crazy mushroom trips but salvia is still different and at
times WAY different. on mushrooms you're still able to
'grasp reality', everything might look sketchy and unreal
but at least you 'are' somewhere. on a good salvia trip i
have no idea whatsoever where the fuck i am, i can't grasp
anything anymore. ever been a chair? i mean - really, ever
morphed into objects on mushrooms? me - never.

i suppose you know how to smoke it properly so ...
i don't know, im sorry :idontknow:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I sometimes stop eating for a weak (only fruit, juice and water) to get a more heavier experience. Than in advance 30 minutes of meditation and off we go.
Than again I'm a bit of a spiritual guy, but it really helps me focus/concentrate, especially with Salvia...

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
tryptonaut, you dont need to change your eating style to trip hard on salvia.........no offence Todayisfine, but why are you trying to tell this guy the way to trip hard is to eat different when he is attempting to achieve a hard trip on the weakest extracted form of salvia?!?!?!!?!?!?! listen ditch the 5x purchase 15x, or 20x make sure your using a torch lighter a small water bong, pack a TIGHT BOWL, take a large hit hold as long as you can. reapeat as many times as you can.. then I guarantee you Salia will take you on a ride that makes shrooms feel more like a nicotine buzz ha ha ha ha ha ha but no joke......Corbin :roller:

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
tryptonaut, you dont need to change your eating style to trip hard on salvia.........no offence Todayisfine, but why are you trying to tell this guy the way to trip hard is to eat different when he is attempting to achieve a hard trip on the weakest extracted form of salvia?!?!?!!?!?!?! listen ditch the 5x purchase 20x make sure your using a torch lighter keeping flame on salvia the whole time, a small water bong, pack a TIGHT BOWL, take a large hit hold as long as you can. reapeat as many times as you can.. mabye not over four times..first time, then I guarantee you Salia will take you on a ride that makes shrooms feel more like a nicotine buzz ha ha ha ha ha ha but no joke......Corbin :roller:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I know - next time I buy Salvia I will get the 20x extract. With the 5x it's really hard to smoke enough (and 10x won't be enough, either)

I didn't want to say that I didn't like salvia, and I know I had the weakest extract (not expecting a monster trip). I just thought it was interesting that there were similarities to a shroom trip when everything I heard was that it's totally different.

themoles, with really many shrooms you can also get to a point where reality is gone. On my last trip - which was my strongest so far (16 full-sized shrooms) I suddenly couldn't see myself anymore. I could still see my room, but I wasn't in it yet I could feel my body. It didn't change for minutes, even when I touched my arm I couldn't see it.
Probably because my room was pretty dark and lit with moonlight only, but I couldn't stand the light at that moment.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
no offence Todayisfine, but why are you trying to tell this guy the way to trip hard is to eat different when he is attempting to achieve a hard trip on the weakest extracted form of salvia?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Hehe, It didn't had anything to do with the way of consumption. I just think it's important to focus when you use Salvia. Having a clear body helps me do that. Meditation or shamanistic rituals are great to get in contact with higher spirits, but combining that with psychedlics gives an even better effect :grin:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I just wanted to add some further observations I have made on two following occasions smoking the salvia 5x extract from my pipe (no bong).

1. My room always becomes the train station from Harry Potter (not literally, there's no trains and stuff, but it FEELS like the Harry Potter train station - plainly weird...)

2. I always feel like I'm a cartoon character in a cartoon world and in this world everything I do is kind of like in a computer game - it has some purpose other than what it usually has. I can't really grab that feeling and put it into words, this is best I could come up with...

3. After the initial blow I always think I'm down and sober already, I only realize a few minutes later that I had still been tripping pretty hard.

4. The trip leaves me with a rather unpleasant psychological emptiness which lasts for about 10 minutes.
This, together with the fact that the trip itself is not euphoric but neutral, makes me not want to do it again for a while.