Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Saliva 20x

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
Hi Psychonauts!
Im very experienced with Mushrooms, LSD and other Psychedelica... now im looking for a new thing.. so i bought Salvia 20x Extract (1 g)... but i don't know the dose... how many should i take for a good trip? how should i take it to have a "long" effect?

And sorry for my bad english!

Greez from Switzerland
Kay

TheeLord

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Août 2005
Hi,

Of course this depends on your sensitivity.
0.1g of 5x works "perfectly" for me.
Never tried 20x.
Smoking technique is very important.
Reading the FAQ, http://www.sagewisdom.org/faq.html recommanded ;)
Salvia effects last ways shorter than LSD/Mushrooms etc.
(a few minutes rather than hours)

hth, L

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
Oh my godness ^^
we smoked about 0.2 of 20x extract in a joint... inhalated and hold the smoke down in the lungs... oh my goodness... a short but realy heavy trip! and invisible force pressed me down on the ground... i laughed about 10 minutes don't know why... excellent! never had such a fun ;)

Xcrement

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2005
Smoking Salvia in a joint is a waste, Really. It will work a lot harder if you smoke it in a pipe or bong. Also it's best to use a torch because salvia has to be burned with a higher temperature then weed. And hold the smoke 30 seconds (is also very important because it's quite hard for salvia to get into your body)

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
Hehe do u know what a "Fanty" is? ^^ It's when somebody takes the joint reverse in his mouth and pressing the smoke in your mouth ;) thats a bit like a bong ;) and it worked, but i'll test it with a pipe soon!

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hehe do u know what a "Fanty" is? ^^

Yeah ! And go down on your knees, and stand up quickly when the smoke is blown in your mouth !

Wooooeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaa !!!

DiViNe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
Don't thake to much, you can increse the dosage next time. Always use a tripsitter (öber wo ufdi ufpasst).

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
20x is very hard but real trip.
leafs don't open to "the door" , they show you only to the first step, and it is a curiousity- passion for behind the door
The extracts are totally "opened doors"
5= opens it with 5 momentum...soft wind
10= with 10 momentum....a little bit hurricane
but 20.....is a big hurricane, storm, typhoon.....lol

welcome to the Salvia World...ReatKay :lol: