Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Rolo Tomassi

timmurh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Nov 2009
Was listening to these guys earlier on today on the way home from town, and i got to thinking, some of the songs could be really quite trippy.
Now this band's genre is mathcore, so i hardly think i'd dare put it on whilst tripping because even though i listen to this sort of stuff every day, i dunno if i could handle pretty intense screaming at the peak of a psychadelic trip haha :p
but the softer songs, kind of like the interludes, really got me thinking.
[youtube]tq_U68zc_4s[/youtube]
Listening to this song, i can really imagine tripping on something and the music influencing me to a point where i travel to huge majestic halls, too seek forgiveness from the divine power that is the universe seated on a big golden throne. Then as the intro to the song finishes the hall floods with demons who want to rip out my eyeballs as the metal bit starts haha

So this thread really is about trippy music. Anyone else got tracks anything like this one, not just trippy trance and stuff but something you really feel could take you to someplace divine? and maybe without the potentially crazy scary metal that comes with rolo tomassi haha :)

Danielise

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
Ah, I really dig this. Thanks for posting. I listened to Circle Takes The Square on my last trip, they're "real screamo" and incorporate some mathcore elements. It was a really interesting experience, the lyrics related to a lot of what I was feeling, and I had a CD blasting of them and used it for some drawing inspiration. They do have some beautiful intros such as in Non-Objective Portrait of Karma [youtube]kHSJYY7SWio[/youtube] before the intensity builds up. They've got some incredible lyrics too. I do think it's cool to listen to a variety of genres of music while tripping, not just truly psychedelic music. Really anything can be a source of inspiration while tripping. Everything makes sense.

timmurh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Nov 2009
ahh yeahh CTTS are really good i used to listen to them quite a bit :) can definitely see where you're coming from with them some of their stuff really feels quite magical to me :D

Danielise

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
^_^