Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

research chemicals

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i am located in the USA so i know it makes this hard but does anyone know of any decent (reputable) sites to buy research chemicals online?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
specifically im looking for 2c-i (which is legal where i live) and am looking for a source

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sauce ? I like strawberry sauce on custard .

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Um, nice try, but 2C-anything is Schedule 1 CS by federal statute in all 50 states.

Also, if someone gave you a research chem vendor, wouldn't he be in danger on an open board like this? Sure he would.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I did try smearing it all over my girlfriends tits and my dick . It was fun but the whole bed , the carpet and big parts of the room got very stiky .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
are you sure about this? i know 2c-b is schedule 1 but 2c-i is not specifically listed

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Then you aren't familiar enough with the statutes.

Specifically, the 'Designer Drug' act.....passed in the late 80's.....outlaws ALL
analogues, even ones that haven't been invented yet.

I'm VERY sure.

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
well then i suppose i should familiarize myself
forgive me for my ignorance

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
but, unless im confused, accoding the that i could legally buy and posses it as long as it was not meant for human consumption

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
In your fantasy maybe , but what would the judge say ?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
All I can say is you better have a full-blown research facility under your direction when they come knocking. And they WILL come knocking.

Don't for a second believe that anyone thinks these 'research chemicals' are used for further synthesis.....and once you are charged, you will be asked to prove that you did not intend to use it in an illegal way.

There is no Constitution to protect us anymore, you better be careful.

Good Luck.

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_law.shtml

It is possible that the feds would want to spend a lot of money trying to prove that 2ci is an analog, but almost certainly it wouldn't be done to prosecute a buyer. I am pretty sure it never has been used to go after a buyer, and I'm sure the DEA, etc, know about some of the RC sites out there.

There have been stories about the DEA harassing people who ordered on line, but I've never heard anyone claim that for anything that wasn't specifically listed as illegal.

There is a lot of legal confusion about the federal analog act, as the Wikipedia link shows. So, just like you'd need to spend a lot on a lawyer, so would the federal government, which probably wouldn't be worth their money for a small time user.

I wouldn't say don't be cautious. But, I think it'd be highly unlikely that you'd get arrested if you ordered it. (The statistical probability based on the past would be 0 AFAIK.)

One interesting thing about the second case in the wikipedia article is this:
defendant’s actions in concealing her activities and lying to DEA agents showed that she knew her actions were illegal
It makes it sound like using a fake name, etc. could be used against you it they did go after you.

Finally, you'll find out soon enough, that no one shares good RC sites with people that they don't know, or who haven't developed a relationship on a forum. So, it's doubtful that you will find a source by asking.

(If anyone has any information about a buyer being sought, please straighten me out and notify erowid.)

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
"We are unaware of any cases against individuals for possession alone (7/24/04)."

That's a little difference than purchasing it from a vendor......who wants to be a test case anyway?

Besides, I don't know where you guys are at, but there was a guy down here who died on some 2-C-T-7, and I ASSURE you, you are toast if they get wind of you in this state.

Maybe if you're in Massachusetts, or New York.....I advise strongly against it,

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What does " AFAIK" mean please . Is it some sort of insider code for super cool people ? Can i be an insider please ? Or did you mean "A FAKE" and you spelt it wrong ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
its common internet shorthand for: as far as i know
like lmao=laugh my ass off
or imo=im my opinion

etc

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks . ( oh ! sorry i mean....... T . ( OSIM ) ) .

What does etc mean please....... ( WDEMP...... )

I know what afaik is suposed to mean , BUT....... if people keep using stupid initials we soon all be talking in stupid private codes . Its not MSM here . ( IKWAISTM,B........IPKUSIWSABTISPC.INMH . ) .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
spice a dit:
All I can say is you better have a full-blown research facility under your direction when they come knocking. And they WILL come knocking.quote]

really? the feds have that little to do that they would come bother somebody in the middle the country for buying like a half gram of an analog off the internet? im kinda doubting that

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" im kinda doubting that"

Have fun in jail . If you love your life you should take care of it , not play with it and not speculate about what the police , the prosecuter or the judge would say . You sound naive to me .