Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Reaching Level 5 trip on Copelandia Cyanescens

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I was thinking about reaching level 5 on Copelandia Cyanscens.I'm not sure what dose of dryed shrooms should I take? I checked on shroom calculator but there is a psylocybin level indicator and I dont know what to chose(I bought my shrooms in online smartshop). I don't want to take to much and jump out the window :wink:

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
From what i've read on different topics / trip reports, something between 1 g and 1.5 g should be ok.

I'd NOT recommand more than 1 g to someone who has never tried Hawains, though (i haven't tried myself, that's just common advice found on forums). It depends on your previous experiences with mushies i guess.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Twice the smartshop dose? I guess a smartshop "portion" mostly equals a 30 grams (fresh) cubensis dose? = like 5-6 grams dried cubensis?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ They are Hawaiians. Don't take 5-6 grams, that is a massive dose with Hawaiians. I would suggest 3 grams dried. My father went to amsterdam along with my two uncles. They are all very experienced mushroom eaters. My uncle, who has had many experience, took half the dose(1.5 grams) and said it was very powerful. One of his most powerful experiences. My father said if he would have eaten a full dose, he would have been unable to walk, and it would have been a fully visionary experience. So 3 grams is my suggestion, maybe 3.5 if your planning on going even deeper. Anyways, hope you have a good trip..

PEACE & LOVE

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
One portion Hawaiians sold in the smartshop is usually around 10 to 12 grams fresh. To get where you want to get you should at least double this.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Mickey , i think its not a good idea to look at web sites that say they can tell you exactly how much of something to take to reach a certain "level" . Every batch of mushrooms can have a diferent strength . Every person reacts diferently to mushrooms . A persons weight also has a deciding role in how much the dose he takes does . Plus , talking about levels is more subjective than factual . There are 4 personal levels . No trip . Not strong enough . Strong enough and to strong .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I tried Hawaiians twice,everytime with 1 gram. Now I'm planning to do 1 once again and then 1,5. When I get used to what happends after 1,5 I'll go for 2 grams.I'm planning my trip this weekend.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
In next 1,5 hour I will be tripping.Wish me luck. :wink:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Good luck! :wink:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
If you want 3 grams of these and buy them in Amsterdam it's going to cost 60 EURO.

Anyway, they are hardly visual, it's dark tripping with a strong mind journey. Prolly you won't get up.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Oh really? I heard that they are very visual.Witch one would you recommend?

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I'd recommend - Mexican Cubensis.

Amazing trip at roughly 1.2g - Very euphoric, Colourfull, Happy and Visual.

I havent had them in a couple of years but defo the best mushroom I have had, I would imagine a 2g (Dry) dose would be beautifull :D

How did your trip go on the Hawians, Mate?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Wow.All I can say my trip was very intense. I decided to eat about 1,3 gram together with my gf(she ate 1,2).The trip was very good,but the peak was quite hard to handle. I had many thoughts in mind(again I was mad at myself becouse I didnt have my dictaphone). About humanity,what kind of leadership would be most efficient,and the struggle beatween the mind and the mushroom.