Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautic meeting?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I remember that when I first joined this forum, that there was a thread here about plans to meet in 2009/10 or am I wrong? is this already passé?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
No, it never happened. It seemed the only ones enthusiastic about it were me and Goran. :(

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
sad stuff. maybe I will visit some people when I go travelling next year :wink:

g8d3v1l

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2009
I would love to meet other psychonauts. Is there any kind of event where they gather? Some festival perhaps?

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
We've had psychonaut meetings in the Netherlands several years in a row now, and I've also met some Dutch forum members at meetings or lectures organized by Stichting OPEN. I don't think there has ever been a festival-related psychonaut meeting.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i suppose the problem for most is money and time at the same time :)
i think a meeting like that should be quite amazing, but also maybe if you come near to berlin you can visit me if you want, i always enjoy company from fellow psychonauts.

peace :weedman:

g8d3v1l

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2009
Getafix a dit:
We've had psychonaut meetings in the Netherlands several years in a row now, and I've also met some Dutch forum members at meetings or lectures organized by Stichting OPEN.

Has it already happened this year? I read in the Dutch forum something about 9 may, but if so, that's too short notice for me :(

Will check out the website. Thanks :thumbsup:

BrainEater a dit:
i think a meeting like that should be quite amazing, but also maybe if you come near to berlin you can visit me if you want, i always enjoy company from fellow psychonauts.

I'll be looking forward to visiting Berlin, been for a while now. I've engaged in some serious psychonavigating, but I also love trance parties, and Berlin is full of them :D

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I always welcome some nice psychonaut

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Unfortunately, i cannot offer a place to stay myself ,but i could try to arrange a place to sleep for, or just meet the "nice psychonauts" who plan to visit Ghent or the area around. :)
Good luck with the travelling everyone!

phantasos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
well if anyone is going to glade festival this year we could all agree to meet there? that is if anyone is going to go anyway. :D

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
well... a psychonaut convention wouldn't be bad =)

Full of workshop, such as a\b extractions, aya recipes, mescaline preparation methods exchange, ethnological studies, sleep patterns, lucid dreaming...
and all the day talking about meaning of life, origin of the universe, ohh would be really great :D

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have attended one of the Dutch Meetings.
It was fun and I hope we could do another Dutch meeting soon.
I am willing to organize the event if need be.

To foreign psychonauts, if you ever come to The Netherlands and you want to meet, just PM me.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
It was fun and I hope we could do another Dutch meeting soon.
Last time i wasn't on the dutch meeting :S But if there will be soon another meeting, i will surely be there! I mean, how cool does it sound, to trash Magickmummu's home and garden ;)

So people..... This is your change! For the people who don't live in the Netherlands, we could of course arrange some sleep places. 8)

Greets,
Your howly mystic :twisted:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm thinking of visiting the netherlands this summer. let me know if you are having a psychonaut meeting :)

and if anyone is passing through austira, I have good places to sleep in our flat and I can show you around the woods and lakes ;)

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:
Last time i wasn't on the dutch meeting :S But if there will be soon another meeting, i will surely be there! I mean, how cool does it sound, to trash Magickmummu's home and garden ;)

lol :lol: That sounds like a very good idea!

Maybe we should organize a psychonaut meeting again when Banana decides to come? And I thought Restin wanted to visit our country as well... Do you guys already have any basic plans?

Same here, I always love to meet psychonauts, I can show you around in the forests... and the Efteling.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I didn't plan it yet but I will tell when the plans are set.

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Mara a dit:

Oooh, imagine villa volta on acid!

I can't immagine how the efteling on acid would look like. I don't think I would make it to one attraction :lol:

..... Great idea though.....