Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautic jobs

Nihilamine

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Sept 2008
My job - freelance web developer. Work on your own time, creative freedom, work from anywhere, pays ridiculously well... The reasons go on and on. I love this job.

My amateur "job" - psychopharmacologist ;) I will eventually start a blog in which I answer reader-submitted drug questions, just for the hell of it... And possibly ad revenue too lol 8)

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
astrologer :wink:

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
Jakobien a dit:
Oknayd a dit:
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
The best job for a psychonaut is one that pays enough so the person will have the free time to engage in psychonautical activities. For such jobs you'll have to study.

I would say 'pays enough part-time', nothing sucks more than a 40 hour workweek, but that's my view (unless offcourse it would be something i really feel passionately about or be my own boss)

Be blessed that you live in a country were a part-time job can be enough to make a living. It's not as natural as it may seem... :D

well... lol i was talking about an ideal situation actually ;) i'm kind of lucky that my expenses aren't that high ( i live in a squat/atelier) and don't have a problem living on a tight budget (although i'm looking for some extra cash now) so i work less than most people

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Oknayd a dit:
Jakobien a dit:
Oknayd a dit:
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
The best job for a psychonaut is one that pays enough so the person will have the free time to engage in psychonautical activities. For such jobs you'll have to study.

I would say 'pays enough part-time', nothing sucks more than a 40 hour workweek, but that's my view (unless offcourse it would be something i really feel passionately about or be my own boss)

Be blessed that you live in a country were a part-time job can be enough to make a living. It's not as natural as it may seem... :D

well... lol i was talking about an ideal situation actually ;) i'm kind of lucky that my expenses aren't that high ( i live in a squat/atelier) and don't have a problem living on a tight budget (although i'm looking for some extra cash now) so i work less than most people

aaah cool :D