Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic Trip and Animals

ThePsychonauticOne

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2012
Being a man who spends much of his time in the abundance of a healthy nature, I experiment with natural psychedelics as a psychonautic experience, and much time is spent in the woods. While tripping, I observe views of nature and certain animals. I have found these experiences to be highly profound and simple in nature. It is the simplicity that makes it so powerful.
I would consider these experiences highly subjective as set and setting are high on psychedelic agenda, I feel that in works in my favor that my set and setting are adjusted to the wonder of nature. Nature being a naturally awe inspiring aspect of life, psychedelic mushrooms have allowed me to contain myself still enough to observe scenes in nature that most people are never seen.
I will never forget. After ingesting a healthy 7 grams of Psilocybin Cubensis, I wandered in the woods for a good three hours. The walk consisted of me getting deeply lost... But not in panic. I revelated that my being lost was of no issue and that this whole world was my home. I spoke quietly to myself looking at the tall trees, and the sky, and tantalized the thought this world was all my home. I felt as though I had finally realized the world has no walls and earth is home to all of us living creatures. This is given knowledge but I felt and drew great pride from this understanding. I came to pond where I sat and pondered time and it's concept on life and death. Until the most beautiful thing. I watched a black bear not far across the way- on the opposite side of the pond, simply making it's way. It stopped and stared at me, sitting on it's bum, slightly tilting its head. As if it were speaking to me directly! I smiled, giggled and waved to the bear, and it walked its way onto the woods. I swore it turned around and looked back at me. I wandered my way back home, feeling slightly sobered but still tripping. My home seemed warm in gentle in the woods, as if some kind of story book homeland. I felt at ease, and was so inspired I drew pictures of woods and animals for at least an hour, before I went to bed.

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Nice

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
sounds amazing!! i think mushrooms can help us to see the greatness of nature again. it's strange to see how we could have lost the awe, but it seems we simply have had turned our backs to it. it can be a painful lesson to see that when we destroy nature, essentially in reality we are only destroying ourselves.
i am glad you had such a beautiful and inspiring experience. mushrooms can certainly be like eye openers when you have a good set and setting like you seemingly had. :) i think self-healing can well be coupled with self-understanding. like a deeper understanding beyond the mind or the senses or so.

peace