Psilocybe Cubensis Bad Trips

also i've noticed its kinda got worse see things stronger also abit intense at times although i have been smoking weed the whole time do you think its best if stop smoking until.it goes if it ever will? cheers

I had a grate time with p.cubes a few weeks ago. I ate a 8th and it was the best mushroom tripp iv had in a long time. No cramps, pains or hot/cold flashes and I smoked bud the whole time and it was just grate.

Be careful with salvia. When used properly it can be to intence even for the most experienced head. If you insist on tring it this is how it should be done. Fitst, get some 60x strength if you really want an experience. Smoke from a water bong using a butane lighter. I cant stress how important a butane lighter is . The salvia must reach very high temps for all the chemicals to release properly. Using a regular bic lighter will produce half or less the potential experience you can get from a butane. Hit it hard hold it in try for a second and third hit if possible and then c u in a few. I have personally felt ripped from my body and replaced in another body somewhere else for small periods of time. i have also had extreme time lapses that were not fun. if you do use salvia just do it carefully

Retour