Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Profiling

Inda

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Déc 2005
I have been smokeing since i was about 13 so about 5 or 6 years. I smoke about 4 times a day on average but i hold a steady job n pay rent n all bills. i even attend college but no matter how much i excell i still get catergorized as a dumb stoner who is just oblivious to everything. really i am not its just i doen care, its not interesting enough to catch my attention. how can i give people the sucessful side of me with out it getting diluted by my past times? i just feel like everyone looks down on me because i choose to do somthing they wont do. is there any sympathy for me? :cry:

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Just let them think what they want to...

You should stop caring about what they think and just persue your carreer. Go ahead and finish college and show them that you're smart!

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
@Inda

You've got my sympathy, don't worry about that...

You say: "...as a dumb stoner who is just oblivious to everything. really i am not its just i doen care..."

just a question: In how far are they maybe a little bit right?

I have had my times. And being oblivious is a problem for a lot of stoners. And the bigger problem is that a lot of them see that from themselves only after a long, long time.

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Mate, I also have started at 14, and now it's 25 years that I smoke my weed - I don't feel inferior to "normal" folks, in fact, I believe weed smoking gave me a perspective the average "law-abiding" people lack so much - an ability to see the tricks and lies that Babylon is feeding all of us, critical mind, curiosity, empathy, you name it.
Don't get sad, weed may be a mighty ally if you take it seriously and respect it, being a member of a sheep pack is not necessarily better than trying to develop your own personality. Cheer up and try to find out what makes you different, if you succeed and if you decide these characteristic features of yourself are good for you, then don't screw your brains with trying to adapt to the average level - all in all, you are meant to be unique by birth, not to become just another brick in the wall.
If the majority does not approve your ways, just think - why? Are you a bum? A rapist? A thief? Child molester? Guess, no. You're just different, but this difference does not make you bad, I bet it rather makes you better.
You have nothing to be ashamed of if you are a responsible quiet smoker - you don't bother others (like lots of "common" drunks usually do), you don't cheat, betray or steal - so what's the problem?
Cheer up, find folks like yourself - you will soon understand their company may be much better and rewarding than hypocritic "socializing" with people who judge you not by your deeds and abilities but basing on stupid brain-washing cliches that they accept as their life guidelines.
Peace.

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
that's one nice peace of tekst