Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Portable Vapes

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
My buddy just got a Titanium pocket vape. It works the best with a butaine jet lighter, but it makes the finest weed taste a bit like popcorn. It's nifty as hell, but I question the price tag of 115$

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
One of the website's I came across said about that Panama Bud I have, even if It doesnt get you totally high like the real deal sometimes just the 'ritual' as they called it around smoking it is enjoyable.

I personally liked taking apart the buds, packing the pipe, feeling the inhilation. I'm getting some handheld water pipe/bong/thingies soon and cant wait to try them. I like the act of smoking as much as I like the effect. Once I find out if I am getting tested or not by the doctor for the disability I'll probably try a salvia/panama mix. Just sometimes playing with stuff is fun even if its not 'dead on scientific' as to what it does to ya.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
The act of smoking has in itself a cultural tradition.