Poll: Non profit fighting against drug laws

How much would you donate monthly for NGO fighting drug laws?

• $1-4

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • $5-10

• $11-24

• $25-49

• $50+

• I'm loaded, let me contact you via pm

• Nombre total d'électeurs

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Question for you all, wherever you live.

Suppose there would be a non profit organization with registered offices in various places over the world, which would directly and without holding back, fight and lobby for normalization of natural occuring plants and substances.

This organization would hold filmhouse like documentary presentations in towns, seek national media all the time to inject objective information. Raise awareness for individuals cases worldwide (like someone's kids being taken away because of possession of some cannabis).

Would you be willing to donate to such an organization on a monthly basis?

And how much?

Love & Peace and thanks.
HC

I think I would like to donate some time and effort :D

I find it very hard to value most kinds of things in money :(

You have hit on my main personal theme , i was planning to do a thread on exactly the same thing . I have been making plans to get "legalisation" / sensible controle for years . I`m to tired now , but when i have had a sleep i will suggest a few pros and cons and my opinions of why it hasnt worked up till now and a way of making it work .

yeah i'd rather give it time than money
people handling money should be illuminated, cause often money leads to corruption and i don't want another Vajont (not only the project was a disaster due to corruption, but afterwards all the humanitarian resources were stolen to the few citizens who survived the catastrophe) of course this is a metaphor that whatever help in money you send it will rarely reach the target due to "manipulation of sources"
so if there are such nonprofit organizations count me in for free (not for fee)!

Money would be easier for me to donate than time, and if some sort of rock-solid and very active organization existed, i would gladly donate lots. In Canada we have the MJ party. but it is so difficult to counter the anti-mj propaganda, because as soon as people see the mj leaf their brains are going to automatically turn off and they wont even listen, the war on drugs is not based on logic only misinformation and "think of the children omg", so rational arguments alone won't work. (just using mj as an example here as i feel it will come before anything like shrooms are ever "accepted"..)
just random thoughts..

If I had a credit card or summit, I'd donate something. Although, if you're trying to do anything in the states, I personally thing it's a waste of money (for the time being).

I'd donate money, but I would definitely also be willing to lend a hand if you're doing anything in nl :)

In this system which only money have meaning they spend billions to fight against mj so is meaningless to give some money to fight in the side of mj.
The only way is to put into the drinkable water acid for 4 or 5 days. This will make the world look better at the issue. (this is a joke!)

:lol: nice one
and welcome :D

hell, why don't we just inject them with heroin while they sleep?! :twisted:

Thank you very much Dantediv86. Very good community you have here.
I am very glad find you. :weedman:

GOD a dit:
You have hit on my main personal theme , i was planning to do a thread on exactly the same thing . I have been making plans to get "legalisation" / sensible controle for years . I`m to tired now , but when i have had a sleep i will suggest a few pros and cons and my opinions of why it hasnt worked up till now and a way of making it work .

Maybe we should finally meet in real life and discuss some plan(t)s and brainstorm and get loaded together and have a good laugh.

How far from the Dutch border you live again ;)

Retour