Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Police Officer bakes weed brownies then calls 911

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Whahaha a:D
I'm laughing my ass off =D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
That's karma in action right there.

This cop is arresting people for posession, stealing their weed and taking it home with him. I'm glad he tripped the fuck out.

jackass

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Brewmaster a dit:

This cop is arresting people for posession, stealing their weed and taking it home with him. I'm glad he tripped the fuck out.

jackass
i second this motion.
Karma will bite you in the ass!

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Hehehehe what a Dumbass " I Think i'm dying " on marijuana? :rolleyes:

But why didn't they trow that guy in jail?? he's guilty as hell + he will finally meets his buddys in jail :p

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
That's ego-death officer. It's a good thing.

G

Invité
if i knew where the guy lived and what he was doing at the moment, i would go to his house and say:

-knocks heavily-

"it's satan, open the door or I will burn the house with you inside"

then, if he didn't opened the door, i bet he was going to sweat...

if he opened the door, i'd say...

"your eyes tell me you have less than 10 minutes to live. your heart is going to stop and you'll choke in your own puke. what?!?!? you've eaten marijuana?! that's even worse, your stomach will start leaking blood and you will shit your intestines and your liver. you're doomed."

how cannot one laugh about this guy ? dying on marijuana ? if i was him, i would change my name and redo my face so no one would recognize me :lol:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
very funny... i think we're dead!!

alice :lol:

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
:lol: i died two weeks ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 times!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you tell i'm laughing my ass off????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (GAAASP) ....dying on Marijuana..... :) :eek: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Invité
dantediv86, with so many teeth in your post, i had to put on my sunglasses in order to read it!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Brewmaster a dit:

jackass

Couldn't agree more... He got what he deserved!

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
incredible jackass.
that's all that comes to mind when i think of this cop.

G

Invité
But there was also this college dude that took mushrooms and called 911 and showed them his stash (with weed and such)

Set & setting folks, it says it all!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hahahahhaa thats hilarious man who calls 9-1-1 youre obviously just super baked

ShadowJack

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mai 2007
Lol. But really LOL. What the fuck was this guy thinking to? It's like a manual: "How to ruin your stupid life in ten minutes" And I'm just trying not to think to all that Marija wasted. ACAB!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
what does ACAB mean?

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
All Cops Are Basterds, its a punk thingy